Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

Why do man treat Ornstein like the oracle tho :rofl: Swear he's got plenty wrong and been used by Arsenal in the past.

Because with him you know whatever he says has come from someone inside the club 

Even if he's wrong there's always an element of truth in shit he says on Arsenal

Why do man treat Ornstein like the oracle tho :rofl: Swear he's got plenty wrong and been used by Arsenal in the past.

Because with him you know whatever he says has come from someone inside the club

Even if he's wrong there's always an element of truth in sh*t he says on Arsenal

He's box to box and no nonsense. He sits alongside Santi. We sign him and Giroud and Alexis bag over 20 each we'll be close or above Chelsea.

We sign a striker on top of Vidal and I say we win the league.

29 doesn't mean anything. I think this is Wenger's penultimate year. Last contract. My concern with Arturo is fitness and discipline.

Better than Ramsey?

yes as of now

I wont lie, I havent seen much of Vidal outside WC and CL final as I dont watch Juve week in week out however I am not one to subscribe to the hype a new player brings just for the sake of it 

Let alone how this one signing will win us the league or any such wild statements 

I want to see...how he fits in our team, formation, tactics, who he replaces etc etc etc

Will not rise to this at orrrr

Better than Ramsey?

yes as of now

I wont lie, I havent seen much of Vidal outside WC and CL final as I dont watch Juve week in week out however I am not one to subscribe to the hype a new player brings just for the sake of it 

Let alone how this one signing will win us the league or any such wild statements 

I want to see...how he fits in our team, formation, tactics, who he replaces etc etc etc

Will not rise to this at orrrr

i don't believe i said he wins us the title , I said hes better than anybody we have in this position 

Wasn't referring to you alone (not sure why I quoted you actually)

However I still cant see how you think hes a better option than Ramsey especially considering Ramsey is a proven player for us, has bagged us silverware and still has heaps of potential

Vidal on the other hand isnt prem proven, cant say for sure that he works in our system and is debatable anyway whether he has more ability than Ramsey (I personally think Ramsey has more)

• User unpinned this topic