Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

5 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

This one caught me off guard 

Wenger not rate? 

The ball was in his court tbh. 

1year left on his contract , just had a sick Olympics and all. 

That WBA loan was a very bad move for all on involved tbh. 

Hope Wenger as something up his sleeve  for DD tomorrow

On 13/08/2016 at 11:12 PM, md_dan said:

What do you prefer about Gnabry?

He's done well in Brazil, deserves an opportunity at least whilst he's with us, presume before the Olympics Wenger might have been ready to let him go though.

Thought so. From time he left man at West Brom for as long as he did, I accepted Wenger don't care about him.

Disappointing he didn't get a proper chance.

4 hours ago, kerser said:

What has serge gnabry done for Arsenal or in football to care that much he's gone 

shown a little potential maybe ...

fuck that guy let him go back to his country where he's happy 

Exactly my point. He might become a beast, he might be another Lupoli. We haven't got time to risk developing him. Ox and Theo are more developed, they can contribute now. If not sell them next summer.

I'm not losing sleep over Gnabry, or Campbell or Wilshere. 

• Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

This conner guy is the king of trolls

Pot calling the kettle...

You're probably not even black, beans on toast and alphabet spaghetti, malnourished gimp. You don't know football either. Son I gave you life, I'll give you a chance to become a man by answering a simple question.

Why is Gnabry a huge loss to us based on his achievements to date?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, connorwickham said:

Pot calling the kettle...

You're probably not even black, beans on toast and alphabet spaghetti, malnourished gimp. You don't know football either. Son I gave you life, I'll give you a chance to become a man by answering a simple question.

Why is Gnabry a huge loss to us based on his achievements to date?

No need to respond to the first part as I'll assume it must be your meds wearing off.

Gnabry is a direct player with good passing ability.

It is obvious that he will become a brilliant player and would rather a player who can play on the wings who has some form of brain compared to the other two mixed raced dudes we have in those positions.

If you prefer the guy who panics when he has the ball then that is you.

TheoWalcott.jpg

• Downvote 1

Gnabry has done nothing,some promise and a good performance vs the under 23's at the euros. I'll lose no sleep he might become a world beater , but the reality is he likely will not. there is reason why their was players ahead of him even in the academy .

Its like this shit i keep hearing about Joel Campbell like we got messi on the bench and wenger is ignoring him.

neither of them are that guy

• Upvote 8

14 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

No need to respond to the first part as I'll assume it must be your meds wearing off.

Gnabry is a direct player with good passing ability.

It is obvious that he will become a brilliant player and would rather a player who can play on the wings who has some form of brain compared to the other two mixed raced dudes we have in those positions.

If you prefer the guy who panics when he has the ball then that is you.

TheoWalcott.jpg

You are making progress soon, congratulations on writing a sentence that is slightly coherent. 

All off our wingers are direct so that's a shit point that you've made, in fact the most direct is Walcott and his goals and assists records show this. Where is the proof that he will become a brilliant player?' Purely speculation - he may do but I'll repeat the question- what has he done in his career to suggest this.

Answer the question it's not hard even for a half retard like yourself. 

• Upvote 2

On 2 September 2016 at 8:39 PM, gattsu said:

Gnabry has done nothing,some promise and a good performance vs the under 23's at the euros. I'll lose no sleep he might become a world beater , but the reality is he likely will not. there is reason why their was players ahead of him even in the academy .

Its like this shit i keep hearing about Joel Campbell like we got messi on the bench and wenger is ignoring him.

neither of them are that guy

Whilst I somewhat agree with this statement, JC was showing good form finally and I feel STILL wasn't given a fair shout. AW clearly sees something on a daily basis that we don't.

/

Not comparing either player's ability however Jack out on loan and Ox/Walcott still at the club is criminal.

• Downvote 2

I wouldn't shit on either's ability as tbh Wenger wanted to keep Gnabry and Campbell. Both of them have made it clear it was their decision to leave and Wilshere too, he decided to leave.

As for Oxlade and Walcott, unless they hit form soon they will be both bench riding.

I'm waiting to see when Ozil or Cazorla end up back on a wing.

• User unpinned this topic