Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

44 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Hoping if he looks like sanchez enough Wenger will accidently start him, or sell him to city.

lmao I've never understood what was up with Sanchez' shorts :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...

Yep we need that cazorla replacement

someone with good footwork and can start a counter quickly

xhaka is really a long ball merchant, and even tho I sense and pray there is some confidence coming back to Ramsey's game, he doesn't have that skilful edge

i was hoping that reine Adelaide would be the second coming of diaby but im reading that wenger isn't too impressed yet

1 hour ago, Fearless-Guy said:

Yep we need that cazorla replacement

I think this is Rosicky/Diaby all over again.

Wenger is still seeing him as an actual squad player than a luxury at this point. 

Add Wilshere being around still = No CM 

• 2 weeks later...

After last nights game it was pretty evident that we need a CM.

I know we are stocked in defence but I think we need a CB too. Kosh is slowly declining and getting injuries, Merts is basically retired. Although I really like Holding I dont think we can rely on him for the majority of the season. Gabriels not good enough and theres talk of Chambers going. 

AM (Lemar?), CM (Seri?) & CB needed.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought you lot had sold him by now. Completely forgot about him.

Arsenal’s 28 senior players

Goalkeepers Cech, Ospina

Defenders Bellerín*, Chambers*, Debuchy, Koscielny, Mustafi, Mertesacker, Holding*, Monreal, Kolasinac, Gibbs*

Midfielders Ramsey*, Xhaka, Oxlade-Chamberlain*, Elneny, Wilshere*, Cazorla, Coquelin*, Özil

Forwards Sánchez, Lacazette, Giroud, Welbeck*, Walcott*, Campbell, Pérez, Akpom*

Notable under-21 players Iwobi, Maitland-Niles, Nelson, Bielik, Reine-Adelaide

*denotes homegrown player

Squad needs trimming, who would you guys... rs_560x314-151117125934-jazzy-jeff.gif

...out the door?

so You're selling 2 CBs because the time has come to convert Monreal to CB? surely keep Gibbs as backup LB then?

and was yesterday that routine intentional loss in the last week of the window to release funds (I recall 8-2 also happening while I was at carnival)

2 hours ago, Lens said:

so You're selling 2 CBs because the time has come to convert Monreal to CB? surely keep Gibbs as backup LB then?

and was yesterday that routine intentional loss in the last week of the window to release funds (I recall 8-2 also happening while I was at carnival)

Fuck knows! No logic with this team