MrJibbles

Nah not feeling him at all

He wants to move to Real so badly but he offers nothing when he isn't scoring 

link up play is bad 

can't dribble 

misses a lot of chances I mean a lot 

if he isn't scoring it's like playing with ten men 

£60-£80M is a madness 

when the hamstrings go it's all over for Auba.

• 1 month later...

Borussia Dortmund are in talks with Arsenal over a deal for Gedion Zelalem. The Germany-born 19-year-old, who has declared for the United States at international level, was considered to be a future first-team star at Arsenal.

Considering our only current midfield options right now are Welsh Sidwell and Xhaka, Wenger must not rate.

Watch him go there and beast.

• 2 months later...
On 8/31/2016 at 1:45 PM, Seth Rollins said:

Gnabry sold. HUGE MISTAKE.

On 9/1/2016 at 8:17 PM, connorwickham said:

Gnabry is a non-factor for us for at least 3 seasons. Not arsed that he's gone tbh. Last chance saloon for Ox and Theo or we buy the killer wideman to supplement alexis.

Iwobi>>>>Serge

On 9/2/2016 at 0:41 PM, connorwickham said:

Exactly my point. He might become a beast, he might be another Lupoli. We haven't got time to risk developing him. Ox and Theo are more developed, they can contribute now. If not sell them next summer.

I'm not losing sleep over Gnabry, or Campbell or Wilshere. 

On 9/2/2016 at 8:39 PM, gattsu said:

Gnabry has done nothing,some promise and a good performance vs the under 23's at the euros. I'll lose no sleep he might become a world beater , but the reality is he likely will not. there is reason why their was players ahead of him even in the academy .

Its like this shit i keep hearing about Joel Campbell like we got messi on the bench and wenger is ignoring him.

neither of them are that guy

Already scored 10 league goals this season in a superior league.

For comparison - Chamberlain has been here since 2011 and has scored a total of 9 League goals. 

• Downvote 1

I think we are all forgetting something Wenger wanted to keep Gnabry and he did play him ahead of Oxlade... But my bigger point, which is the only one for this thread, if we go back two summers...

If we was heavily linked to Pedro and Di Maria, you'd drop Walcott, Oxlade and Gnabry for either of them, so why are man crying over Gnabry when you want better or/and comparing him to Oxlade when you want better. Now if you was making an argument for Gnabry proving he's better than Alexis, well then we might have some real regret.

• 1 month later...