Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

Guest Gooner_Man

We've been pretty on the ball so far this summer with some good additions and smart business in the cases of Cesc and Vela, with Ospina seemingly wrapped up hopefully we are ruthless in bringing in the CM we desperately need.

Guest Gooner_Man

Willy Carvalho has huge potential and can play CB and CM but not sure whether he can be THAT nigga straight away. Think we need somebody more established. Ballo isn't happening nor does it need to tbh his scoring records poo and he's a liability. Ospina is as good as Szczseny and can play a bit which is nice cah it's a good replacement for Fabianski.

I think we could go left field with this and spring a cpl surprises just banging names out there but I can see a player from the German league coming in Martinez or Reus ;) remember who told you first.

We have DEFINITELY enquired about reus ;)

Thomas Eisfeld > Fulham

Found his level imo

/

Theres quite a lot of deadwood still left at youth level actually

Eisfeld is not deadwood. He was a very good player

Just another product of  project youth academy thats developed to be sold. 

If he was given the opportunity like the likes of wilshere he would have flourished in the first team. 

Akpom will never buss unfortunately or get the opportunity to do so .  Academy curse

Nah I dont think hes deadwood

Point I was trying to make was that hes gone yet we still have the likes of Afobe, Galindo, Ryo, wellington and them man still on the books

wellington is out on loan again.

We need to cut our loss with Ryo , coquelin (Looked okay pre-season) 

Nah I dont think hes deadwood

Point I was trying to make was that hes gone yet we still have the likes of Afobe, Galindo, Ryo, wellington and them man still on the books

That might have something more to do with lack of interest, contracts, and work permits.

we are sh*t at nurturing young talent

This is straight bs,this is the #1 our manager is known for ffs

Some of these gassed youths are not that good/have a shit attuide

Signing players outside Europe don't work for arsenal though spending 2+years on loan never works for these kids

we are sh*t at nurturing young talent

This is straight bs,this is the #1 our manager is known for ffs

Some of these gassed youths are not that good/have a sh*t attuide

Signing players outside Europe don't work for arsenal though spending 2+years on loan never works for these kids

TBH