Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

Mustafi staying by the sounds of his dad/agent.

The 25-year-old had talks with the San Siro outfit over a season-long loan, but his father and agent, Kujtim Mustafi, seems there is no chance of a move materialising by the time the period closes on Thursday. 
"I'm his agent and I'm sitting here relaxing at home," told Fussballtransfers.com. "Nothing will happen today."

Comparing potential triumph to Leicester fucking City shows how far this club has fallen I'm sorry. A distinct and very obvious lack of ambition upstairs and it is trickling down to the coaches and players.

You had the pull to sign fucking Ozil and Sanchez. Now man are talking "well Leicester did it without spending" FOH.

Actually hilarious and sad at the same time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Haze-e said:

Comparing potential triumph to Leicester fucking City shows how far this club has fallen I'm sorry. A distinct and very obvious lack of ambition upstairs and it is trickling down to the coaches and players.

You had the pull to sign fucking Ozil and Sanchez. Now man are talking "well Leicester did it without spending" FOH.

Actually hilarious and sad at the same time.

Hes not lying though

Club cant get the best out of these players, theres no reason why the current crop couldnt perform a lot better than they do tbh

7 hours ago, Badman said:

Hes not lying though

Club cant get the best out of these players, theres no reason why the current crop couldnt perform a lot better than they do tbh

Nobody is denying the players could perform better. I've spent 4yrs watching absolute trash at my club but if we signed one striker and a BAG OF MAN left for whatever reasons, including players leaving for wages 60k a week less than we offered, there is no way in hell you would see me agree the club is in a stronger position than last year.

And if you agree with him saying that then that mediocrity has trickled into you fans as well, because that's absolute bullshit I'm sorry. And again goes hand in hand with a lack of ambition. 

Arsenal FC the only team to come close to troubling us in the 00s, the club that won the league without losing a game and never batted an eyelid at regional rivals doing anything are now comparing themselves to Leicester City. A club that DEFIED THE ODDS and won the most unexpected league title in championship history.

Do you not see what's wrong with that?

4 hours ago, Haze-e said:

Nobody is denying the players could perform better. I've spent 4yrs watching absolute trash at my club but if we signed one striker and a BAG OF MAN left for whatever reasons, including players leaving for wages 60k a week less than we offered, there is no way in hell you would see me agree the club is in a stronger position than last year.

And if you agree with him saying that then that mediocrity has trickled into you fans as well, because that's absolute bullshit I'm sorry. And again goes hand in hand with a lack of ambition. 

The PLC is in a GREAT position. A new manager would've meant acting the whole summer like your somewhat trying to win.

• 8 months later...

arteta wants a ball playing mid