Wenger & Arsenal

Turkish

Over two legs we scored THREE against Barcelona. And in MY opinion, every goal we conceded could have been prevented. Those games also showed us everything wrong with this team.DEFENDING is our issue. Even the attacking players we have in don't defend well enough. If Wenger leaves this team crumbles, however he needs to address how e play when we DON'T have the ball. Every player in FRONT of Song if they stay fit is GOOD ENOUGH to win us the league, they're also heavily responsible for most of the goals we've conceded this season. MOST of the goals we've conceded have been poor and easily preventable. Utd, Chelsea and even Liverpool would NOT have thrown away a two goal lead with 10 mins left. Barcelona lose the ball and the man who gave away the ball is the FIRST one trying to win it back. They close people down THERE AND THEN. Arsenal are fit enough to do this. They're one of the fittest teams in the Prem. It's the reason we score so many late goals. But they INSIST on just backing off and only putting the team under pressure in our own half. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.The Goalie going doesn't even need to be discussed, and I don't just mean Jimmy Chocolate Fingers Almunia.Silvestre, Gallas (potentially) gone, leaving us with Vermaelen, Djourou and more than likely Campbell. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Vermaelen and TWO GOOD CENTREBACKS. Clichy needs cover/competition. Going forward we're fine. Chamakh is needed since the cutting edge was exposed by RVP's injury. Another defensive player with Song would be good but I don't see that happening.All this means jack sh*t if Wenger doesn't address the teams inability to win back the ball higher up the pitch and cut out the BASIC mistakes being made. Otherwise next season will be EXACTLY the same, no matter WHO we buy.

• Upvote 1

DEFENDING is our issue. Even the attacking players we have in don't defend well enough. If Wenger leaves this team crumbles, however he needs to address how e play when we DON'T have the ball. Every player in FRONT of Song if they stay fit is GOOD ENOUGH to win us the league, they're also heavily responsible for most of the goals we've conceded this season. MOST of the goals we've conceded have been poor and easily preventable. Utd, Chelsea and even Liverpool would NOT have thrown away a two goal lead with 10 mins left. Barcelona lose the ball and the man who gave away the ball is the FIRST one trying to win it back. They close people down THERE AND THEN. Arsenal are fit enough to do this. They're one of the fittest teams in the Prem. It's the reason we score so many late goals. But they INSIST on just backing off and only putting the team under pressure in our own half. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.All this means jack sh*t if Wenger doesn't address the teams inability to win back the ball higher up the pitch and cut out the BASIC mistakes being made. Otherwise next season will be EXACTLY the same, no matter WHO we buy.
Tired legs and complancy (World Cup maybe) I think, as at the start of the seaon we closed down high up and all over the pitch (bar Arshavin, fat lazy c*nt), the problem with the Barcelona game, is that every manager has watched the game and have started their teams with the instruction to press us from the front, which when we no longer have Song and Fabregas works very well.Clichy has competition in Gibbs and Traore, we arent adding a FOURTH left-back to the squad. Especially when Wenger would also add that Vermaelen can play there.

Tired legs and complancy (World Cup maybe) I think, as at the start of the seaon we closed down high up and all over the pitch (bar Arshavin, fat lazy c*nt), the problem with the Barcelona game, is that every manager has watched the game and have started their teams with the instruction to press us from the front, which when we no longer have Song and Fabregas works very well.Clichy has competition in Gibbs and Traore, we arent adding a FOURTH left-back to the squad. Especially when Wenger would also add that Vermaelen can play there.
I assumed Traore was moving on. And Gibbs? Hmmm. I'm still on the fence.

Gibbs is good enough. Troare maybe not, but they aint bad to have as back up. plus tommy v can play there.GK, CB, MF PleaseThats assuming we have Chamakh already rapped up. No1 leave bar Silvestre and Senderos. Around £3/4/5/6m for them combined.