Wanting a chick just because shes all of a sudden taken...

Captain Planet

One girl at uni I've been cosy with for a piece, like we're good friends, soon mandem telling me "ahh shes on you, move it quickly"But I was working someone else at the mo, upon reflection she went into my bathroom one day and clocked there was womans hair on the floor, asked a couple questions, turning point.Now shes got a man and brought him down to uni, all wanting to introduce him to me.Now I'm slyly kicking myself, even though a few days ago I wasn't on it.Gah

Guest Intervention

Lmao & Pos^+This doesn't happen with me, I'm not a female.EditYou was in the friendzone from dayAllow thinking anything differentIts like the predator missile fam, its coming for YOUNo point in running tbh

• Upvote 8

ifs she was feeling him hard a few days ago he can easily get out of the friendzone and put it on herbut the question you need to ask yourself Cpt. Planet is do you wanna f*ck up this chicks new relationship just because you want her on a selfish ting now when really this new man could be better for her since you didn't even want her at one point.

Guest M12 Part 2

tbh it sounds like u were always friendzone. if she really wanted you. no other guy could have moved her / she woulda made sure you knew what time it was.

if You're on it that much, stay in the friend zone, then when she eventually gets hurt, be differently there for her, so You get one of them "why can't all guys be like You" comments. obviously doin Your ting elsewhere in the meantime.

if You're on it that much, stay in the friend zone, then when she eventually gets hurt, be differently there for her, so You get one of them "why can't all guys be like You" comments. obviously doin Your ting elsewhere in the meantime.
lol then deception ones there. man may aswel accept what it is and do his own ting, just move her when she's single. allow putting in work from now to "groom" her its long