P.Diddy & Grime

Taurus

i reckon its a pass out remix

was just thinkin the other day imagine if they played pass out durin the playoffs. it wouldnt be out of place

he'd go clear

Nah, this was his first tweet

Hey london I want to do a grime re mix of hello goonmornin! Who should do it?

skepta/whoever he's signing need to stay away from diddy. everyone he touches turns to sh*t.. mase, loon, mario winans, carl thomas, dream, cheri dennis, where are they now? diddy only cares about himself

See to me thats bullshit. He made every single one of them. You wouldnt know who the f*ck they were without him. Throw 112 & Total in there, neither were really gifted in the singing department at a time when singing counted. Mario Winans couldnt sing. Dream were sh*t, Cheri Denis is where Tweet is... Mase was the f*ck*ng man until HE backed out of the game so thats bullshit.

Diddy MADE Mary J Blige and Jodeci, but people forget that. Diddy has produced classic albums.

So to say everything he touches "TURNS TO sh*t" when he made them doesnt even make sense to me. Not every artist/group will make it. Shrewd business man at times, yes, but its business. No one says anything about them Jews that do the same thing but wanna have Diddy on some "he should treat us better" like he's their bredrin not owner is foolish. Blatantly, if Diddy was white and didnt rap he wouldnt face the same criticism.

Diddy never came to the UK for YEARS. Now he's always wanted to sign a UK rapper? Lol. I guess he got the memo, "international" is the new "swag".

Good look for Skepta however it may have come at a time when he really didnt need it.

P.S. Diddy is going to USE whoever it is.

skepta/whoever he's signing need to stay away from diddy. everyone he touches turns to sh*t.. mase, loon, mario winans, carl thomas, dream, cheri dennis, where are they now? diddy only cares about himself

See to me thats bullshit. He made every single one of them. You wouldnt know who the f*ck they were without him. Throw 112 & Total in there, neither were really gifted in the singing department at a time when singing counted. Mario Winans couldnt sing. Dream were sh*t, Cheri Denis is where Tweet is... Mase was the f*ck*ng man until HE backed out of the game so thats bullshit.

Diddy MADE Mary J Blige and Jodeci, but people forget that. Diddy has produced classic albums.

So to say everything he touches "TURNS TO sh*t" when he made them doesnt even make sense to me. Not every artist/group will make it. Shrewd business man at times, yes, but its business. No one says anything about them Jews that do the same thing but wanna have Diddy on some "he should treat us better" like he's their bredrin not owner is foolish. Blatantly, if Diddy was white and didnt rap he wouldnt face the same criticism.

What he said is right tho, he just put it wrong. However musically your right. If Diddy was white he couldnt do what he does, the WAY he does it tho which is why he gets the criticism.

Diddy never came to the UK for YEARS. Now he's always wanted to sign a UK rapper? Lol. I guess he got the memo, "international" is the new "swag".

Good look for Skepta however it may have come at a time when he really didnt need it.

P.S. Diddy is going to USE whoever it is.

this

skepta should milk this tbh

What he said is right tho, he just put it wrong. However musically your right. If Diddy was white he couldnt do what he does, the WAY he does it tho which is why he gets the criticism.

He's too accessible init? But come on he made stars out of people who others may npt have taken a risk with. I guess in them times he could have (and did) get away with it because people didnt judge as much as they do now, but people Diddy expect Diddy to be a guy who everyone he signs is the next Biggie, Mase etc. Sadly, most of the artists he signs arent actually that good for mainstream

I mean look at Dre, he f*ck*ng blocks nuff careers with Aftermath but no one says sh*t about him. Obviously what he achieved with 50 and Em were out of this world, but what about Rakim's comeback? Eve's album never materialised. I swear Marsha Ambrosious has gone now. Busta left after one album. Truth Hurts anyone? Bishop Lamont who? List goes on.

If anyone only cares about themself, Dre ranks higher than most. Tell you that much.

• Upvote 1

With rap, thats Diddy's strength & weakness tho Numero. He is the kinda guy who if he was here would sign say Young Teflon and try and make him the next Tinchy Stryder. Then when the obvious happens, he leaves you, so you go back to the hood knowing you sold your soul and the hood is so disappointed in you cos you so wasnt that guy.

• Upvote 1

With rap, thats Diddy's strength & weakness tho Numero. He is the kinda guy who if he was here would sign say Young Teflon and try and make him the next Tinchy Stryder. Then when the obvious happens, he lives you, so you go back to the hood knowing you sold your soul.

what Badboy rappers make sellout music?

Diddy is the devil with his contracts

swear the LOX still cant make music together or sutin?

dude should be avoided IMO has them death contracts

I don't know about can't make music together, more if they do Diddy gets a GOOD EAT from all three because Diddy (unless it's been recently sorted) still owns dem mans publishing which is f*ckED.

/

Diddy & contracts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______

Diddy is the devil with his contracts

swear the LOX still cant make music together or sutin?

dude should be avoided IMO has them death contracts

I don't know about can't make music together, more if they do Diddy gets a GOOD EAT from all three because Diddy (unless it's been recently sorted) still owns dem mans publishing which is f*ckED.

/

Diddy & contracts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>______

yes u kno bout the 'diddy clause'

lol, man will jus sign his life away