funniest man in the UK?

Dejan Savicevic

you must be smoking volcanic ash to ever claim blackwood is funny, talkless of one of the funniest in the country

hes not the funniest man on his street, allow going as far as the whole UK. kmt

carr is funny, i like both carrs ...say what you like.

frankie boyle can only be funny to white people imo with a nex sense of humour

same way someone like katt williams prob wont be funny to any white brit ( apart from wiggas like jas1992 etc)

i rate the comedians who can make any audience laugh, jimmy carr, eddie murphy, lee evans, paul mooney are some of the few

• Upvote 1

Venom - You talk some heap a pish!

about only white people find Boyle funny and only wiggas find Katt Williams funny

Ohh Ahhright Mr I talk for the world.

unlike you bitch, i acknowledge cultural differences, just like theres racial differences.

and this transcends comedy. theres nothing wrong with it

so rather than say frankie boyle is absolute shite, ill say he appeals to white people.

show me his MIXED audience of black and white then ill say you're right.

if not shut yer gob

Venom - You talk some heap a pish!

about only white people find Boyle funny and only wiggas find Katt Williams funny

Ohh Ahhright Mr I talk for the world.

unlike you bitch, i acknowledge cultural differences, just like theres racial differences.

and this transcends comedy. theres nothing wrong with it

so rather than say frankie boyle is absolute shite, ill say he appeals to white people.

show me his MIXED audience of black and white then ill say you're right.

if not shut yer gob

Thats exactly what im talking about Venom, you talk nonsense.

Frankie Boyle is scottish so his humour is will more likely appeal to scottish people, and those who understand the banter of the scottish, Very much like how Still game & Chewing the fat generally apeals more to Scottish people. Where I disagree with you about the whole racial sh*t (which continues to pop up predictably on here) is that I know black americans/black british who DO find these shows funny, Its individual taste.

Before u start thinking im on some F/B bandwagon, never watched the man so I couldnt care less if you think hes sh*t. I just think its your attitude towards things at times is ignorant.