To weave or not to weave

Gunner

i rarely f*ck black chicks * no racist* but this weave ting is an issue

bitches hair has to be on point.. thats why i hit latinas more time... body closest to black chicks wid natural long hair.

black chicks with weave >>>> white chicks with weave

Looooool so much wrong here

/

I tried the weave thing, weren't for me. I put in a couple colour tracks for my fringe at times but thats how far it goes.

Guest Intervention

i rarely f*ck black chicks * no racist* but this weave ting is an issue

bitches hair has to be on point.. thats why i hit latinas more time... body closest to black chicks wid natural long hair.

black chicks with weave >>>> white chicks with weave

Looooool so much wrong here

You see what Im saying

That is the reason It irritates me when I hear guys talking up latinas so much

Because they want a black body in white packaging, like they have some aversion to dark skin

But hey its whatever floats guys boats

• Upvote 5

Cant believe he's not joking about the flat shoes thing.

Wat do you expect to be worn in the summer then?

And weave is okay if its done correctly. Some girls over wear their weaves where even when its being stroked, the sh*t just falls out.

I hate when girls constantly have their hair in weave and use the excuse that they're "growing their hair" kmt.

man are talking like i dont bang black chicks at all lmao *i said rarely.. not never*

i aint f*ck*ng no chick with a bad weave...i had a experience with it before which put me off.. this is why.

the ting was all flappin while she was on top and i couldnt stop staring and its haunted me.

girls here can vouch i dont discriminate.

Guest M12 Part 2

DST ur a bounty. embrace it.

Bare guys are on this im not a bounty ting cos they like mixed race girls and lighties.

Or i like black girls but only the 8 outta 10 ones but i still bang 5 outta 10 lighties. dont fight it ur a bounty

• Upvote 3

DST ur a bounty. embrace it.

Bare guys are on this im not a bounty ting cos they like mixed race girls and lighties.

Or i like black girls but only the 8 outta 10 ones but i still bang 5 outta 10 lighties. dont fight it ur a bounty

loool

i embrace both sides equally

i think its more of a d*ckhead ting for someone to sway more to one side than the other.

infact ive f*cked about the same amount of black chicks as a white chicks and f*cked more different ethnicity chicks ...i like my females more "exotic" if u will.

• Upvote 1

weave is disgusting. just a pure example of the assimilation into western ideology of beauty

if asians or white people had black kind of hair they would be flossing it,

thats a lie

anytime u see white people with that course, hay lie bushy, throw back hair

they are tryin to straighten the f*ck out of it - ANTI FRIZZ

not that im justifyin weave, i would never touch the stuff

but white people an asians dont have the first clue about what its like to handle black peoples hair

unless a black girl is jus rollin out her bed of a morning, theres so much to deal with, cant just wash an go etc

its a trial, an no one tells u how to deal with it, thats why bare gyal are jus bald an weave an wigs ends up the only option

Guest Lisa Turtle

Have had hair glued in on two occasions, horrible and it was literally slippin out of my hair within a couple of days.

Not a fan of weave. Yeah on some girls it looks banging, I know a couple girls that are paying up to a hundred pounds per pack of that good remy hair and it shows, expensive weave tends to mean a good one, but I LOVE the fact that I have short hair.

Fao special k, lol at your heel fetish, I hate heels I have to wear them for work every shift and it sucks.

• Upvote 1

Have had hair glued in on two occasions, horrible and it was literally slippin out of my hair within a couple of days.

Not a fan of weave. Yeah on some girls it looks banging, I know a couple girls that are paying up to a hundred pounds per pack of that good remy hair and it shows, expensive weave tends to mean a good one, but I LOVE the fact that I have short hair.

Fao special k, lol at your heel fetish, I hate heels I have to wear them for work every shift and it sucks.

didnt mean to pos you

this gets me man

100 pound on a pack of hair for your stinking head like say u wernt born with enough hair follicules on ur own ripeseed scalp

mariah carey, victoria beckham and beyonce spend 3 grand on their fakeness aswell

gets me sooo upset

that is 3 thousand toothbrushes that could sent to Haiti or Chile, just squandered senselessly

'u still a slave till u change ur nigga ways, nothin more than a lab rat getting caught up in the maze

silly lame selling out and getting paid after 'massa permitted

dance to da rythm'

biitches

Guest Esquilax

didnt mean to pos you

this gets me man

100 pound on a pack of hair for your stinking head like say u wernt born with enough hair follicules on ur own ripeseed scalp

mariah carey, victoria beckham and beyonce spend 3 grand on their fakeness aswell

gets me sooo upset

that is 3 thousand toothbrushes that could sent to Haiti or Chile, just squandered senselessly

'u still a slave till u change ur nigga ways, nothin more than a lab rat getting caught up in the maze

silly lame selling out and getting paid after 'massa permitted

dance to da rythm'

biitches

f*ck*ng idiot.

Just... Argh.

certain 4heads need to be concealed

if weave is involved in the defusing of my eyes blowing up then so be it

as long it doesnt look like her weave is break dancing its kool with me

/

seeing a gal look peng with long hair and one day she gets comfortable and knocks at your door you answer it thinking whos that lulz then realize she took her helmet off and in 2mins your gonna have to put yours on and pretend to enjoy beating her while looking at her 4head wondering how many cars u could park on it

Guest Esquilax

whats the problem faggott

Because you think you have half a brain when you don't.

You consistently say stupid garbage without knowing what you're on about, and putting the c*nt icing on the twat cake by saying something completely inane and irrelevant.

Every time.

You NEVER say ANYTHING of worth, EVER.

You're thick as a dog sh*t pie and frankly I think its time you left.

57367000.OpenDoor_31607.jpg

• Upvote 3

yh toothbrush is just a basic commodity that we might take for granted right now

the chicks logz is referring to are missing

100 pounds on WEAVE

fake hair,

goat hair

or watever it is

i know of ppl that do this also and they will cry if they dont get that wig and nail money that month, then spend the next 3 weeks eating chicken and chips stinking up the 29 bus

yeah im generalising, there are some out there that dont miss the 100 pounds on the yakki's and the remi's because they work hard and their home is in order, then i think of how something as measly as that to them could be redirected for a more significant purpose and i get angry at myself and all of us perpetuating this dirty cycle of pointless consumerism

:angry:

esquilaxative or whatever

u may have come in here for tips on ur weave or something but i took no personal shots at u so re-evaluate what ur catching piles over right now

i really seem to offend you

ur never going to get anything i type i realised long ago we just dont resonate on the same frequencies, put me on ignore or something please i beg ur like a mosquito, always nip nip nipping away for the sake of existing