Profession & Salary

Sub_Zero

Yeah but it doesn't make financial sense. I admire your hustle and drive but if you made more sound economic decisions like this one and maybe cutting back on some other expenses you'd be a lot better off financially. Not criticising you though as there are probably a lot of things taking up your time and sitting around thinking about such issues isn't going to be at the front of your mind. Sometimes you just have to live life.

Also, be aware that the Student Loans Company don't seem to have any mechanism for recognising that people have finished paying them off. They keep taking money for a while after they should. Most people I know have suffered from this and it takes a while to get it back. Get onto them in the months leading up to you finishing your repayments.

Eks you're an auditor?!?

What a c*nt. I hate your type.

As I tell my clients... I'm just coming to check your sh*t. Don't f*ck your sh*t up and I won't have to f*ck your sh*t up.

what exactly does an auditor do

i'm guessing that it has sumthin to do with making sure private firms are declaring what they need to declare to get taxed properly?

allow me if im chatting sh*t

Yeah but it doesn't make financial sense. I admire your hustle and drive but if you made more sound economic decisions like this one and maybe cutting back on some other expenses you'd be a lot better off financially. Not criticising you though as there are probably a lot of things taking up your time and sitting around thinking about such issues isn't going to be at the front of your mind. Sometimes you just have to live life.

Also, be aware that the Student Loans Company don't seem to have any mechanism for recognising that people have finished paying them off. They keep taking money for a while after they should. Most people I know have suffered from this and it takes a while to get it back. Get onto them in the months leading up to you finishing your repayments.

ABB you serious they keep takin money even when it shouldnt be authorised? thats theft. Ill be sure to keep an eye out. thanks for the heads up that's downright rude.

@eskay - you're living above your means if you're earning over £44K and are broke at the end of each month. which family members are you giving £500 to each month? sorry but you need to start decreasing the amount you give them because you have your OWN family and a new baby on the way.

/

in final year of uni but i have an interview for a grad job next week which starts on £27K in the finance department of a big company

@eskay - you're living above your means if you're earning over £44K and are broke at the end of each month. which family members are you giving £500 to each month? sorry but you need to start decreasing the amount you give them because you have your OWN family and a new baby on the way.

/

in final year of uni but i have an interview for a grad job next week which starts on £27K in the finance department of a big company

I mainly look after my brother whos 32 and disabled with MS and is receivin zero fundin from the Govt no disability nothing and he has a baby girl and a wife. Im puttin food on his table cause his my bro.

Once he gets set with disability allowance i wont have to keep fundin him.

props

/

I mainly look after my brother whos 32 and disabled with MS and is receivin zero fundin from the Govt no disability nothing and he has a baby girl and a wife. Im puttin food on his table cause his my bro.

Pos

/

fair enough

will they reimburse you (the government) or pay you a carers allowance?

Right now we're in dispute because they said he can walk therefore he can work. But they dont f*ckin acknowledge the progressive form of M.S my bro suffers from. If he could work he would he has been workin all his life. Im not receivin any pay back I jus want my brother to get a backlog of payments as he has been delayed multiple times.

Eks you're an auditor?!?

What a c*nt. I hate your type.

As I tell my clients... I'm just coming to check your sh*t. Don't f*ck your sh*t up and I won't have to f*ck your sh*t up.

what exactly does an auditor do

i'm guessing that it has sumthin to do with making sure private firms are declaring what they need to declare to get taxed properly?

allow me if im chatting sh*t

Nah. Testing to see whether their accounts are a fair and accurate reflection of their financial situation. Private and public sector bodies have to be audited. I audit public.

Marlon, you skinny f*ck... Come meet me on the football field or stfu. Olympians have started training! Got a game on Sunday!

/

Pos

im in my last year as an apprentice electrician got my level 3 and im on about £9500 a year i work 40 hours a week minimum, normally end up working 8-6. LOL at my job. i can made my weekly wage in a day shottin bud easily

and when i do qualify ill be on about £16000 after tax which is bullshit so im f*ck*ng straight off out of the industry

im in my last year as an apprentice electrician got my level 3 and im on about £9500 a year i work 40 hours a week minimum, normally end up working 8-6. LOL at my job. i can made my weekly wage in a day shottin bud easily

and when i do qualify ill be on about £16000 after tax which is bullshit so im f*ck*ng straight off out of the industry

Some would say a combo of the two is the smart option

Off the record cash in hand jobs famz, thats how u make Ps as a sparky.

Off the record cash in hand jobs famz, thats how u make Ps as a sparky.

C/S

has to be done

you should try and specialize in other areas, like fitting alarm and security systems, as well as your typical domestic sh*t

you can make comfortable P as a sparks tbh