Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhDwLQ04XQm7n0lGm0

Update: The Captivate iron-embargo curtain has lifted and Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds has been revealed. The US PlayStation blog has the first trailer.The game will be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 in spring 2011.Capcom's US blog has said the game will feature "wild, over-the-top gameplay" with aerial combos, hyper combos and fridge-freezer combos perhaps?There's also three-on-three Tag Team fighting and a "living comic-book" art style, which apparently blurs the lines between 2D and 3D gameplay in a different way to Street Fighter IV.Capcom is promising a strong storyline, according to Kotaku, and is aiming at around 30 playable fighters. Confirmed faces include Ryu, Wolverine, Iron Man, Hulk, Morrigan and Chris Redfield. Kotaku reckons promotional art hints at the inclusion of Chun-Li, Captain America, Super Skrull, Deadpool, Felicia, Dante, Frank West, Mephisto, Black Widow and Doctor Doom. Well spotted.
ruddwat.gif

Not alot of Mahvel fans on ere

Thread will probably be quiet like the last one

Nah man, im making noise.

I dont mind the 3d graphics but Capcom better not bump me by parring it off on TVC's engine. All I want is a new Marvel game with a sh*t load of characters where the majority are broken. Has to have mad speed, infinates and unblockables.

If not, then failure.

• Upvote 1

I dont mind the 3d graphics but Capcom better not bump me by parring it off on TVC's engine. All I want is a new Marvel game with a sh*t load of characters where the majority are broken. Has to have mad speed, infinates and unblockables.

If not, then failure.

posd

/

need somewhere to drop this pic

129137276133456989.jpg

If not, then failure.

i predict tvc engine imput shortcuts

some form of ultra combos to give come backs lol

no infinties or unblockables for years :lol:

If not, then failure.

i predict tvc engine imput shortcuts

some form of ultra combos to give come backs lol

no infinties or unblockables for years :lol:

Its running on the MT framework engine, the one that powered Lost Planet 2

Ryus model looks alot like TVC though

V tec knows.

Capcom boi'd you niggas off tbh. SF4 is just a swag version of the EX series. They release SF4, then they release the same game a few months down the line and charge man the same price loooool.

I also love how the just took Pullum, gave her fireballs and named her Juri.

They need to keep it movin with the Marvel info tho, there is literally no info about this game.