Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

Dunno if i can burn copies

people saying it freezes on the demon village stage in arcade mode making it impossible to complete

no beating arcade mode - no Sentinal!!!

if you still want it i will burn it for you man or wait a few days for a new rip

New links are up.

There has been mixed replies regarding Demon village stage with some have problems and some not, however the people who had problems installed the game on their HD and wroked fine

Lol @ that pic skemar! Fully locked down checkmate! Can't wait it out as timer will count out, one way side screen scrolling screen! Jump to short land in the lava, jump normal "FLASHKICK!" In his balls

:lol:

I swear down been looking at the pic thinking there must be a way for mario

/

So installing to hard drive and the game runs ok Xander?

@ Skemar

Still mixed views on installing it on the HD (the more I read on it)

But there are new links out now which has corrected any problems

The new links from Zarth are not gonna be up for another 6 hours

I don't trust anyone else at the moment!

/

No marvel today i don't think lads

but deffo 2morrow

I really don't get it. UK have never been good at Marvel games, it just isn't our thing. Just cos it's new doesn't mean it's worth having tournaments on it. I suppose giving it a try won't hurt though

:lol: Ryan is deep.

/

Cool Skemar, Thursday would be easier for me anyways WSO is on as well

Skemar the only way is element of suprise and speed. Hold down that B button whilst running for a fast run before u approach that section. Don't jump! Guile will expect the jump in and do his kick, mario carries enuff speed to run down the steps with enough momentum to clear gap. Guile releases the flash kick, mario sails underneath, and get the magic mushroom.

I really don't get it. UK have never been good at Marvel games, it just isn't our thing. Just cos it's new doesn't mean it's worth having tournaments on it. I suppose giving it a try won't hurt though

:lol: Ryan is deep.

/

Cool Skemar, Thursday would be easier for me anyways WSO is on as well

post a link to this thread

On FB

Well I guess it's cos I've seen that we are never good at MVC games for sooooo many years in a row. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm more positive than most generally, but - UK: one of the best countries in the world at MVC3 - sorry I just don't see it.

Obviously, i know where he's coming from but i know he's breaking alot of hearts by posting that lolol

Never seen so much bull in my life.

Course UK will not be good if there is no scene and interest. :/ Thats like saying the country has never been good at TvC.

If just as much people jump on 3 as they did on SF4 seriously then I do not see why UK shouldn't be decent, or at least on levels with SF4 minus Zak and Ryan.

I think hes pissed because he might have to play this game and doesn't want to, I dunno.

Reflective of the pessimistic attitude of the uk and england tbh. Hence we don't do that great in any Major sports competitions in general.Great expectations but lack of self belief and can do attitude for the uk and americans revel In combined great expectations, good self belief, winners mentality and hype. Gas is healthy sometimes.