Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

Syndicate showdowns...

Bit pissed off top 3 wernt all Syndicate but at least Aaron came thru to take the winnings, the videos without external sound won't capture the HYPE of the finals, but good sh*t Logan for making this happen.

what was the top 4/8?

also get aaron oh here im not in london to pick syndicates marvel brains so i need to do it digitally

/

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9460/mvc3decrypted1.png

mvc3 decrypted = doc oc and frank west as the downloadable characters?

YOOOO DOC OC

Don't be mad because your Welsh guy snaked you. Arron and Hype monkey finals. 3-2 Arron after being 2-0 down. Jamzy, Blackheart and Chris all made top 8 with Smexy and others names I don't recall.

It's ass because it doesn't reward skill thought or anything. People just throwing out mad sh*t because it's the thing to do. Its not like random ultras or srks in SF4 which are baited and punished hard. Assists don't do anything in comparison to 2. The team element isn't present. Then you'll get people talking like they know about MvC2 which I won't be able to take. However I've only played one game, spent the rest of the time doing combos which don't get done in game because they are dropped or not worth doing. And Sentinal is just a bit much. Wouldn't mind if it rewarded tekkers but it doesn't.

No mvc2 player really rates this game, the only one I have heard come out and say they think its good is a half hearted Yipes (like Miles said he just sounds pissed tbh). Even Kaz, absolutely refuses to play this game. Anyone who has played MvC2 and has voiced their doubts about this game is always written off as just hating, but the game is actually truly washed.

This is why I can't even stand to read N.E right now, the amount of clueless guys talking sh*t is unbearable. You have guys who haven't the slightest idea talk like some boss dons when they are not..where were they when I was practically beggin guys to join the marvel rbs?? now they see this fobster gamme man wanna jump on like say they pros and all of a sudden everyones a youtube star.

Only reason why us man hav even put up with this game is cause it isn't SF4 and its new, thats really all its got going for it.