Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

Merging to off topic but keeping this here for a few hours.

A veteran in Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and 3, EMP Remix passed away due to complications from a recurring seizure that hit him for the last time today. As a fellow Marvel 3 player (though I'm not very active in it lately) RIP and I'll pour the 40 for ya. Anytime we lose one in the FGC it's a sad time. 

Article on shoryuken.com. Word on the street is he went into another seizure and didn't make it to the hospital in time.

http://shoryuken.com/2013/12/23/rest-in-peace-nelson-remix-reyes/

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ayyeeeeee

I hear no X-Men of F4 characters are in this coz they part owned by Fox. But there is a lot of Marvel characters to choose from now due to the new comics and the success of the films.

Black Panther and Antman will definitely make an appearance will be surprised if they don't. Plus someone (maybe more than one) from Guardians of the Galaxy other than Rocket Racoon. Groot and Starlord are probably the most popular.

All new all different Spidey (Miles Morales) will probably drop. Maybe Daredevil and the Scarlet Witch too.

I'm excited to see the characters drop. Hope they keep Dormmamu. Was my fave in MvC3. Hopefully the X-Men rumour ain't true. No Magneto would be a shame. (#BRINGBACKCYCLOPS)

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Can't believe I spent my money on this. I never regret spending money on things, but this is something I regret spending money on.

DBZ FIGHTERS NOW, THATS A DIFFERENT FUCKING STORY. Mans just figuring the mechanics now, learned how to properly repel and shutdown Aerial Dashes. Need to master all combos off my aerial dash now to maximise damage and we are in business.

On 29/01/2018 at 4:50 PM, Mizchif said:

Can't believe I spent my money on this. I never regret spending money on things, but this is something I regret spending money on.

DBZ FIGHTERS NOW, THATS A DIFFERENT FUCKING STORY. Mans just figuring the mechanics now, learned how to properly repel and shutdown Aerial Dashes. Need to master all combos off my aerial dash now to maximise damage and we are in business.

Marvel officially dead as of today/last night.  Not surprised but it's only cause Capcom didn't pay their way to be on EVO, it still gets better numbers than most of those games. 

Didn't realise you were interested in the scene Miz, Saw your post on FB :lol:   you should reach some events! 

DBFZ is fun but i hate it at the same time 'cause i don't know why anything happens, and no one has explained anything (No one knows tbf) 

Bro I’ve been in the scene for time, I’m an online warrior though. Been ranked UK top 10 for Mahvel, my MKX win streak ranked online was like 36, I’m sure I’m still like 92-9.

DBZ is the first game since MK where I’ve decided I’m going to Git Gud. Spent the last two weeks in the hyperbolic time chamber training and I think I’m alright. Gonna go to HOG in Croydon next Saturday for a tournament if anyone’s down. Mechanics wise I spend my lunch breaks watching videos online and testing when I get home, I’m definitely getting there I haven’t really been challenged so far unranked I’m going to estimate maybe 35-4

Currently my main team is SSB Vegeta, SSJ Goku and Gotenks, but i'm thinking about dropping Goku and Gotenks for Goku Black and Android 16 just for the assists and how you can use them to continue combos. Gotenks is good, so much movement in the air and alot of DBZ is about how you open people up.

I wanted to avoid Goku Black because everyones using him. I'd like to get really good with Hit