Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

This look so sh*t.

'using the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom scheme to be more accessible'

AKA diluted MvC2. Told you guys from time. Dont want. No doubt i will be forced to play.

Why couldnt they just add characters and improve the graphics?

I hope they dont come with this 'balanced' nonsense. I want a god tier with infinites and glitches.

This is sh*t. I think i was just hype playing it.

I would have been happy with diluted MvC2 as this is just TvC.

Far from balanced which is cool but i dont like seeing Ryu doing sick combos.

Don't worry lads all will end up good

http://videogamesdaily.com/news/201008/interview-marvel-vs-capcom-3s-ryota-niitsuma/

The E3 build in a way was Tatsunoko vs. Capcom 2 in terms of system because in TvC all characters were able to do similar things. The direction we wanted to go in MvC3 is where all characters are unique, for example one character can do a particular thing in the air or on the ground, and the Comic-Con build is a lot closer towards that. Now one character may not be able to do something else that other characters can do, but in return they can do something else, so it’s a lot more specialized with each character.

Gamasutra

This version doesn't seem to quite match the maniac speed of MvC2. Was that a conscious choice? If so, what was the thinking behind that decision?

Ryota Niitsuma

The pace of MvC2 is something that long term fans are used to by now, of course, but for newbies to the fighting-game genre, we saw it as just a bit too quick.

Rage

Just seen this. I don't think she would fit in. The game looks too fast paced to make proper use of feints which is arguably integral to her entire game IMO.

But, I look forward to seeing how this game turns out.

• 3 weeks later...