ST. GEORGES DAY.

Thizz

Guest Triple XXX

so this is why ive been seeing England flags everywhere

will get a chinese to celebrate (fish n chips is dead ive been havin that most days n theres no other shops around)

INIT STEVE

U KNOW ALL THESE MOANERS WERE OUT DRESSED FROM HEAD TO TOE IN GREEN HAVING A RIGHT OLD PISS UP ON ST PATRICKS, NOW IT COMES TO ST GEORGES AND YOU'VE GOT MUGGY LITTLE CUNTS LIKE AIR MAX 90 GIVING IT THE JIMMY BIGGUN WITH HIS GCSE HISTORY.

NO PATRIOT BUT C'MON PEOPLE LETS JUST RELAX AND TRY TO ENJOY OURSELVES WITHOUT BELITTLING OTHERS FOR A SECOND

• Upvote 1

INIT STEVE

U KNOW ALL THESE MOANERS WERE OUT DRESSED FROM HEAD TO TOE IN GREEN HAVING A RIGHT OLD PISS UP ON ST PATRICKS, NOW IT COMES TO ST GEORGES AND YOU'VE GOT MUGGY LITTLE CUNTS LIKE AIR MAX 90 GIVING IT THE JIMMY BIGGUN WITH HIS GCSE HISTORY.

NO PATRIOT BUT C'MON PEOPLE LETS JUST RELAX AND TRY TO ENJOY OURSELVES WITHOUT BELITTLING OTHERS FOR A SECOND

How am I being pessimistic? Was simply stating facts. If you want to celebrate it, go ahead.

INIT STEVE

How am I being pessimistic? Was simply stating facts. If you want to celebrate it, go ahead.

I don't understand what you achieve by stating that he was Turkish? Why should that even matter? It is a day of celebration for this country, regardless of who else chooses to celebrate it also.

I'm not even massively patriotic. I just recognise that this country to an extent has helped determine some of my characteristics and attitudes. I am happy to English. I could have been born in an economically deprived country with 0 opportunities in life. I LIKE England and I feel that a celebration of the country is important.

Where our patron saint is born/spent his time is completely irrelevant. As it has been said, the majority of these saints are born elsewhere.

Instead of messages stating "Happy st george's day" we see negative attitudes toward it which are completely unfounded.

• Upvote 3

lol @ my day today

took me a long while to clock it was saint g day

just seeing brer amberlamps & police speeding everywhere

guys lined up around the corners with pint classes like its the strip

today>>______

Not even pessimistic

its just.....

I really dont care

do u not live in the country?

ask urself why u don't care..

then think on it for an hour or so and let me know the answer.

dont rep england, im not english

I rep london, only place I care about tbh, everywhere else can burn into rubble for all I care

Why dont we get a day of for this?

Probably not "British" enough lol.

UKIP want to replace the May day holiday with a St George's day holiday.

Seen some advert earlier on TV for the English Democrats party or something saying they want to add this day as an extra Holiday.

Was on the bus coming home yesterday from a course and I see this guy with an England flag around his waist, England shirt, one of those massive hands, this hat that was like a dragon's tail that went all the way down his back, and to top it all off The Daily Star, he tried waving at some woman on the bus and she just laughed it off, give the guy credit for dressing like that, I know I wouldn't and I'm English.