Chubby Girls

Michel Kane

Guest M12 Part 2

Done a couple. They are no different from normal chicks tbh. Some are loose, some are tight. They are generally weird though. Most have serious complexes about being overweight. Either they dont understand why you would want to bang them and are proper defensive or think you're just in it cos u think they are easy and dont have options.Other end of the spectrum though theres girls that dont value themselves as anything because they are chubby and will let u take the piss. One of my boys had a chubby girl he would link when he was bored, she took out phone contract for him and would buy him creps etc etc. Even though he only ever hollered to beat. Musta thought she could won him with them material goods.

Guest M12 Part 2
The girl I'm talking about is like Italia Blue-ish but not as voluptuous. (sp.)
If this is true why are you asking questions are you gay?LOL thish disclaimer means she really looks like a small whale initjust do you though init. You're obviously interested so explore. It seems you watch face too much and care what other people will think
  • Upvote 6

The girl I'm talking about is like Italia Blue-ish but not as voluptuous. (sp.)/I see myself being proper experimental with one. Like, I'll bounce-hump a chubby girl. They're more shock-absorbant aren't they?
yr certainly less likely to damage yrself than working with a bony unitbit like a steering wheel with an airbag

The girl I'm talking about is like Italia Blue-ish but not as voluptuous. (sp.)
If this is true why are you asking questions are you gay?LOL thish disclaimer means she really looks like a small whale initjust do you though init. You're obviously interested so explore. It seems you watch face too much and care what other people will think
Not eeeeeeeeeeeeven. Imma still bore through, but I wanna how it compares innit. My dislike of chubby tings is well-documented TBH.Plus, I just wanna funny stories.

Guest Triple XXX

my 2/10 link was fatpum came like throwin a hot dog down a hallwayand im blessed never had any complaints there but man was slippin n slidin all over the gaffe, she gt so wet aswell it was all over my shirtsome chubby ones are OK doe but i tend to jus go for healthly now

• Upvote 1

LMFAO!!!Savant quick question.....a particular young lady who could be considered "chubby" doesnt fall into your list of conquests does she?
f*ck no. Don't associate that with me please, nearly made the biggest mistake in my young life with that. Jesus SMHf*ck it! It will come out anyway. I fancy your other friend, I might start simping. :D