Chubby Girls

Michel Kane

See, we were talking 'chubby' from a male perspective & the girls come out the woodwork talking about dress sizes & sh*t to categorize chubby girls & making it complicated.f*ck outta here!
:D/Discussions of this nature is/will always be a delicate matter for chicks and 9 times out of 10 they'll complicate sh*t to justify sh*t even if we don't want their perspective. It's what they do brah

lol @ size 12 being fat. :D its more about proportion and where the gammon is, basically 40" hips=good, 40" waist=bad.if MK's ting is the same as italia blue shes not imo chubby.
Whoa whoa which version of Italia Blu tho?/LOL M12 caused a ruckus.
My thoughts exactly.

Guest M12 Part 2

tbh its true. If ur short and ur clothes are consitently 12+ you're pushing fat.I understand some girls may occasionally have big breasts or back that push them up. But generally the point stands. Short and 12+ you're treading a thin line

• Upvote 1

Chubby is probably a 14+
thick the boundary is 12 and thats only if you're above 5ft5.If u are under 5ft5 and 12 ur fat5ft5 and above. 14+ and ur in murky waters.disclaimer:anyone will get beat if ur cute or im blusky. x
Nah I think u got this wrong I wear a size 12 (bottoms), 5ft7 and am near enough skinny!

Chubby is probably a 14+
thick the boundary is 12 and thats only if you're above 5ft5.If u are under 5ft5 and 12 ur fat5ft5 and above. 14+ and ur in murky waters.disclaimer:anyone will get beat if ur cute or im blusky. x
Nah I think u got this wrong I wear a size 12 (bottoms), 5ft7 and am near enough skinny!
Nope your a fatty boom battyUnlucky.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Lisa Turtle

I swear you man have no appreciation of dress size I should never have brought it up.How can size 12 be fat unless it is a 10 year old girl?After his controversial statement M12 then went on to add that chest and bum is a factor, dress size isn't even consistent in shops so it shouldn't be a factor. I shouldn't have mentioned it tbh.

Unfortunately I have never had the opportunity to beat a chubby chick. So unless me and the missus break up or she becomes a chubby one, I may never get to experience that sh*t. :D
ab7ejq.jpgWhat are those words brah?The way you go on about chicks of the 'fatty fatty nature' as wellSHOCKING NEWS!
  • Upvote 1