Chubby Girls

Michel Kane

I swear you man have no appreciation of dress size I should never have brought it up.How can size 12 be fat unless it is a 10 year old girl?After his controversial statement M12 then went on to add that chest and bum is a factor, dress size isn't even consistent in shops so it shouldn't be a factor. I shouldn't have mentioned it tbh.
nah u could have a size 6 waist an a size 10 chesttops either gna be baggy or tight/whats goin on with some of h&m clothes only comin in 3 sizessmli kept lookin around, lookin at what im pickin up makin sure i wern in the mens section

I swear you man have no appreciation of dress size I should never have brought it up.How can size 12 be fat unless it is a 10 year old girl?After his controversial statement M12 then went on to add that chest and bum is a factor, dress size isn't even consistent in shops so it shouldn't be a factor. I shouldn't have mentioned it tbh.
Yh I don't think guys actually knw wht their talking about when it comes to sizeMajority of my friends wear 12 but all look different! Body shapes!!!

Guest Lisa Turtle

J hit the nail on the head. If you got a random selection of 20 girls who were a size 12 they would all look different. Hardly anyone I know even wears the same size top and bottom.Smaddy I get my clothes taken in. My thighs aren't getting in no size 10 jean on the highstreet so I have the waist taken in and my chest isn't going in a size 10 dress so I'll get a size 12 and get it altered.

:lol:WTF IS THIS?NAH LADIES SERIOUSLY ALLOW IT!!!!STOP WORRYING & GOING ON ABOUT sh*t US GUYS DON'T CARE ABOUT!!!!!OUR PERSPECTIVE (STRAIGHT MALES) ON 'SIZE' DIFFER AND REALLY AND TRUELY YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANY OF IT. JUST LOOK GOOD IN WHATEVER GOD GAVE YOU.SIMPLEZ! /We know enough about female sizes NOT to blanket you all with the same body type. It's a sliding scale ting moretime.Jeeeeeeez!!!!

Lol @ the 'Feel Good About Myself' Committee taking over the thread...
Get me lol
  • Upvote 2

LOLMandem, I have always said I have wanted to and I find the chicks sexy. Never once had I said I love smashing them hoes.Allow me.And LOL @ me never having handling big nips and areolas. That's one nuke that would never go off even in a forest fire.

LMAO!!!Your not the only one Wavant.
I f*ck*ng hate when chicks say that. Of course he's not the only one, she's f*ck*ng hot! Way to state the obvious but he didn't ask that!sh*t.On topic: I've beat one. Was good. Hooj tittays! Just stuff to grab everywhere! Got wetter than the Pacific! Was good times, would recommend.
:D :D :D