Yo Man Like Me Need To Know Whas Gwanin This Weekend?

Eskay Jones

Get me.

Friday - Back from work. Missus made my favourite food on earth - leg of lamb with all the trimmins, got a couple dvds some sun exotic fruit tropical im nice im nice.

Sat - Spurs vs Man Utd are YOU DUMB? Got ESPN now so Arsenal vs City in the afternoon

Sun - Bangin out 14hrs of Drivin Lessons.

Got a big one planned.

Out tonight.

Seeing a chick and hopefully hitting it for the first time tomorrow.

Game on Sunday and then out sunday night.

Got some f*cked up blocked nose combined with hayfever atm which is threatening to annoy me all weekend but I'm gonna stay strong and just get bare sleep after the rave tonight.

Gotta go hard tonight though. My phonebook needs new additions!

Friday - house party later

Saturday - football then roadtrip to some cottage in the middle of nowhere (and I know what happens to brothers in horror films so i'm skeptical)

Sunday - If i ain't dead, recovering.

Tonight - Watch films

Tomorrow - Work, hair cut, go meet the misses and walk to the ground for Arsenal vs City (Lucky she lives 10 mins away), go mine, do the couple thing of cook and watch films etc

Sunday - Work, pick the misses up and go do some photography with her.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Tonight: Try bang out some uni work

Tommorrow: Spurs Vs Utd, soccer saturday then my boys from home are reaching sheff so were hitting a warehouse rave which todd edwards was meant to be djing at but hes had to cancel so thats a bit of a downer.... should be sick anyway....

Sunday: Recover and do more work for uni....

just got back from the gym, gonna rest up and eat then head to the library

tomorrow & sunday = library ting

tryna grind out atleast one of these two essays by monday so i can hit up my boy's b-day at one strip club

Today - football / pub, made the most of the sun, skipped uni.

Saturday - Football on tv, try and revise the rest of the day

Sunday - Revision / work with the football on in the background.

Pretty dead weekend, no official plans yet, no doubt I'll get no work done.

Friday - I finished work at 1am, so just jammed with a couple beers playing GTA. Ran from some giant cockroach then went to sleep.

Saturday - Go Karting then grab some food somewhere. Will come home to jam before getting ready to go out later. Going to a 'white party' at a place called Hacienda. It's run by expat connection, so i expect to run into some nice looking aussies or europeans. Will nip out to watch the footy before going back to the club..

Sunday - Beach. The last time I did any type of water activity was when I went to Batam, so will do some table surfing me thinks. Theres a place on Siloso Beach at Sentosa island called wavehouse. Good food, good drinks. Just hope the weather holds out. Its rainy season at the moment, but fingers crossed.

Today - Went and collected some boxes from my nan and grandads house, currently sitting in the front room and i'm avoiding eye contact with them coz its gonna be a massive task and i honestly can't be bothered tonight. Spent the afternoon/early evening in a pub garden catching up with some friends i haven't seen for a while. Will probably just revise tonight unless i decide to start opening the boxes

Tomorrow - Continuing to sort out my flat/cupboards/boxes/possibly switch the bedrooms round, then i'm going to a club in Windsor at night