Squeaky bum time & Champions League

Guest El Padrino

Lol at the gulf in class between Arsenal and Spurs. They beat us once in 11 years, and they bring out a dvd. Dvd's were scarcely in use the last time you beat us, I was EIGHT years old ffs. We finish above you season after season. We've won more than you ever will.As if you have the audacity to laugh at our trophyless streak, when the the last time you won the league, UK was just coming out of the economics grips of ww2. Partaking in the CL for you is SUCCESS, for us it's normality.Failures tbh.

bullard missed a pen ahahahaha

altidore banging man up

-------------------------------Fabianski---------------------------------Eboue-----------Song-----------GaySol-------------Clichy--------------------------------Denilson------------------------------------------------------Nasri----------------Diaby------------------------Theo---------------------RVP------------------------Vela--------lets do this and break Adebayor.

adebayor benched

Arsenal:FabianskiSagna-Campbell-Silvestre-ClichyWalcott-Song-Rosicky-Diaby-NasriVan PersieSubs: Mannone, Traore, Eboue, Eastmond, Eduardo, Vela and BendtnerMan City:GivenZabaleta-Toure-Kompany-BridgeJohnson-Vieira-De Jong-Barry-BellamyTevezSubs: Nielson, Richards, Onouha, Ireland, SWP, RSC and Adebayor

PMSLYOU GOT THIS FARAND YOU BLEW ITHOW THE f*ck DO YOU FEELAint gonna lie I am LOVING THIS.Seeing spurs fans today and nearly making them cry with the banter >>>CL?JOG ON. YOU CANT EVEN RULE THE UEFA CUP.. OR SHALL I SAY INTERTOTO YOU BUNCH OF FICKLE, CLUELESS, NO TACT HAVING IMBECILESYOU GETTING INTO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WILL BE A DISASTER ANYWAYIT IS LIKE A LEARNER WHO'S ONLY TAKEN 1 DRIVING LESSON TRYING TO DRIVE A 30 FOOT LORRYITS AINT HAPPENING.SOUND, FELLAS.