Whats your biggest responbility?

Eskay Jones

Guest M12 Part 2

im not responsible for anyone else at the moment and therefore i dont feel i have any responsibilities

Line rental, rent, car insurance etc for yourself dont count the way i think of things.

For me responsibilities are things where other people rely on you

e.g if i dont get paid my son wont eat not if i dont get paid i wont eat

Reliance on yourself is common sense and i dont think its something people should be praised for or feel like they are special for doing.

Comes a bit Like spudding yourself for brushing your teeth in the morning.

You only have responsibility where others suffer from your lack of action, not yourself

• Upvote 5

Guest Intervention

People are meant to take care of their kids but thats no reason not to respect/rate someone for doing it well.

One look at the amount of webb toed bottom-feeders that inhabit this planet shows you it doesn't happen enough.

im not responsible for anyone else at the moment and therefore i dont feel i have any responsibilities

Line rental, rent, car insurance etc for yourself dont count the way i think of things.

For me responsibilities are things where other people rely on you

e.g if i dont get paid my son wont eat not if i dont get paid i wont eat

Reliance on yourself is common sense and i dont think its something people should be praised for or feel like they are special for doing.

Comes a bit Like spudding yourself for brushing your teeth in the morning.

You only have responsibility where others suffer from your lack of action, not yourself

I was going to write more or less the same thing but I thought let me read comments before I waste my time, glad I did.

I hear you but since the thread starter wasn't specific the notion of responsibility, people were bound to say all kinds of things.

/

My kids & Wife. From time to time some family members back in Uganda.

and eskay ratings for stikin around for ur kid

why should he get ratings for that....? blood thats what you're supposed to do....

:unsure:

Somebody throw up the chris rock quote.

Never understood when people say that sh*t to me.

I usually facepalm then walk away.

And Natty you one lucky f*cka for havin none.

its real talk though, this is one of the biggest problems in society when it comes to the single parent families, certain people think they are going above and beyond the call of duty to look after their children.

Lost count of the times i've heard people say "i look after my kids" as if that should earn them an extra amount of respect

if it was seen as the social norm people wouldt even batter an eyelid when they see or hear about parents taking good care of their kids,

sorry state of affairs tbh, but fair play none the less

uni, work, making sure my mum gets a monthly ammount of money from me, nothing overly major for now.

i have no big responsibilities. free as a bird me

i do feel obligated to succeed in life for my parents, for everything they have done for me. but then again, if i did turn out to be f*ck up, they were the ones that raised me lol