Babies

charliechalk

boy Cayden for definategirl Nevaeh
The amount of babies called Nevaeh is nuts, where did this name pop up from?
Cayden is my choice for a boy because its scottish and means Spirit of the battle SOphil brooks i dont know where you are going with that lil statement.Nevaeh is my partners choice for a girl, All i know is that its heaven backwards and it means something to him, it comes from his sister who passed away and he would like to name a daughter after her, which i can understand as my brother passed away and if we have a boy the middle name of the boy will be from my brother which is also my fathers name.

boy Cayden for definategirl Nevaeh
The amount of babies called Nevaeh is nuts, where did this name pop up from?
My boy has a little girl called Nevaeh but I'd never heard it before, didn't know it was becoming common.
I've never met anyone called Nevaeh before, so im not really bothered about it, its like all names its hard to find a one off name theres always going to be someone else with the same name no matter how unique it is. Sisters names Alena, never met anyone called Alena bar my sis, until recently noticed it was in the top 100 baby names for 2009.Also what thunderclap is saying, I dont want my child to have a totally common name or those stupid ghetto american names that people seem to think is cool to name their babies. " Ya digg" (sarky)

i know of girls who have called their child Neveah. I don't like it, too common. Watch when they get older, everyone will be like, what's your name? Neveah, seen, your born in 2008,2009, 2010 init. I know what type of parents you had.
lol, says the dude with the username Gunner, about type of parents. Some people lol