Babies

charliechalk

i know of girls who have called their child Neveah. I don't like it, too common. Watch when they get older, everyone will be like, what's your name? Neveah, seen, your born in 2008,2009, 2010 init. I know what type of parents you had.
lol, says the dude with the username Gunner, about type of parents. Some people lol
Dumb broad. However i should llow you cos i did not explain what i meant properly.Not as ''type of parents'', did i mean you will get judged ie being a sh*t mum etc.Certain names tell you something about their parents. Neveah is just a new age name. Same ting goes for all these little guys aged 0-15 with names like Kaydon, Kayron, Kai, K, Jaydon, Them names tell me something about their parents. You hardly see young Sharons Jacquelines, Patricia's Shirley's, etc.See my point?

i know of girls who have called their child Neveah. I don't like it, too common. Watch when they get older, everyone will be like, what's your name? Neveah, seen, your born in 2008,2009, 2010 init. I know what type of parents you had.
lol, says the dude with the username Gunner, about type of parents. Some people lol
Dumb broad. However i should llow you cos i did not explain what i meant properly.Not as ''type of parents'', did i mean you will get judged ie being a sh*t mum etc.Certain names tell you something about their parents. Neveah is just a new age name. Same ting goes for all these little guys aged 0-15 with names like Kaydon, Kayron, Kai, K, Jaydon, Them names tell me something about their parents. You hardly see young Sharons Jacquelines, Patricia's Shirley's, etc.See my point?
Im not a broad, so do not think you can call me one.

Theres a few important factors in choosing a childs name i realised when i was choosing namesWhat the name sounds like with your surnameWhat it rhymes with and how it would be abbreviated/I like Nevaeh - only heard it once but that was on tv lol, but i didn't know anyone with my childs name when i named her, i hear it all the time now though (infact i was on the bus today and a group of girls called their friend who was getting on the bus that had the same name, and my daughter looked at them and said 'yes?' lol, irrelevant story but it made me laugh)

trusay sum of ur kids r getting bullied. u have to see the kid b4 ur sure what name ur gonna give imo, sumtimes what u had in mind might not suit them.
The f*ck do you mean see the kid?It's gonna look like a f*ck*ng baby init.You gonna wait til they're in year 9 and see what GCSE subjects they pick before you name them?

trusay sum of ur kids r getting bullied. u have to see the kid b4 ur sure what name ur gonna give imo, sumtimes what u had in mind might not suit them.
The f*ck do you mean see the kid?It's gonna look like a f*ck*ng baby init.You gonna wait til they're in year 9 and see what GCSE subjects they pick before you name them?
my sister had a name b4 she was born, but when she was born it just didnt suit her so she was given a different one that did. cant be explained, just somtimes a name fits or it doesnt.