Babies

charliechalk

Guest Intervention
I know a girl who called her son Kyzer :/WHAT THE f*ck?Those ones where you just give up.'He's gonna have a tag anyway mightaswell help him out'
Please tell me thats not something she actually said???!!!
No but she might aswell have, I can't understand her thinking

A teenage mother from Arbury, Cambridge has given her new born an unusual name based on a song lyric from her favourite pop group. Lindsay Miller, 19 named her daughter, born 15 January, 'My Names Shaniqua and what?' Miller. The name is taken directly from a line of the recent single 'Ouch!' by the rap group 'N-Dubz'. "I wanted to give her something really unusual and distinctive as a name. Me and my mate were thinking up names when we were listening to the radio and when the song came on, she suggested I call her Shaniqua. Then I thought why not call her after the whole line?"Lindsay admits the undoubtedly unique name has already led to a few problems. "The midwife thought I was being well rude when she asked me what I was going to call her and my Mum ain't happy about it neither" However she says she is going to stick with her decision as "You can go on and off different names but I will always love N-Dubz". A spokesperson for the band told us "We have some mad-crazy fans but we've never got this much love, the band are well hyped about it"

My friend named her kid Alfie, I had a dog called Oscar, then a friend of mine named their child Oscar, my dogs called Dijon, my friend called her son Deshawn and then I called my horse Freya and my other friend called her daughter Freya.I was starting to get a lil pissed off, So i named my last dog freckles LOL