You & your partner

Phil Brooks

drunky girl, i dont know exactly what ur tryna do here, maybe u want someone to engage in these long block of text debates with u or whatever but im not that username, lemmi leave u on thisif ur having difficulty understanding what i wrote, thenread this, go put the kettle on, maybe clean ur windows, its a good day to do that, and just rest urselfwho told u i havent known the person i choose to lay in bed with for years? we dont have to actually sleep with eachother for years before actually getting to know eachother....u jump to conclusions againthing iv noticed about u, and a few others on here, is il throw out my vague opinion on a matter, and then cuz it doesnt sit well with u, u start probing and asking me q's that u think should reason with ur rationale, then u assume i have given u all the information concerning my sex lifeno, i gave u bits and bobs of what id like to share, and u should just take it as that, not attempt to fill in the blanks and reconstruct a my dear diary for mesafe

• Upvote 1

drunky girl, i dont know exactly what ur tryna do here, maybe u want someone to engage in these long block of text debates with u or whatever but im not that username, lemmi leave u on thisif ur having difficulty understanding what i wrote, thenread this, go put the kettle on, maybe clean ur windows, its a good day to do that, and just rest urselfwho told u i havent known the person i choose to lay in bed with for years? we dont have to actually sleep with eachother for years before actually getting to know eachother....u jump to conclusions againthing iv noticed about u, and a few others on here, is il throw out my vague opinion on a matter, and then cuz it doesnt sit well with u, u start probing and asking me q's that u think should reason with ur rationale, then u assume i have given u all the information concerning my sex lifeno, i gave u bits and bobs of what id like to share, and u should just take it as that, not attempt to fill in the blanks and reconstruct a my dear diary for mesafe
I aint trying to do sh*t here, im just baffled as to why someone above 16 thinks that is acceptable way to think about bringing a child into this world. Thats all. As for engaging nah, Im just curious on your logic thats all.Thats just pathetic response about " we dont have to actually sleep with eachother for years before actually getting to know eachother...." Only a f*ck*ng bimbo thinks thats how u get to know someone!!! Oh im sure you notice alot of things about me and others and vice versa, as much as you think im judging you and think you have given me all the information, trust me I dont think for one minute you actually give full details, i think you dont think and just drop off half the info, your questioned, lolled @ by people, realise not everyone on this forum shares your freeway attitude towards unprotected sex and that babies are like puppies you can have one with anyone, doesnt matter and if that doesnt work out well wahey we just go have another baby with some other f*ck buddy ur dealing with, That is how its coming across. I don't care if u think im being unreasonable or reconstructing a diary for you i dont have a clue where that sh*t comes from but I think you have a strange opinion of how a child should be brought into this world and supported.???. By a f*ck buddy daddy and a mummy who doesnt appear to care about commitment, family life, or common sense. Come one when you have a baby with someone, its the bringing together of two familys, its the start of new family, its supposed to be exciting and embraced. IMO you seem to just be thinking about being sexual pleasure in a "natural way" & you aint really thinking about how that would all affect a baby.Thats all I have to say. As I said JUST MY OPINION, THATS ALL!!

that man that uv been with for 6 years and that u are now breeding for and housing and feeding himnothing but a glorified f*cky buddy chickcongrats babymudda :D when i grow up i wanna be just like u
LMFAOKurious, now that just came across as a bitter and twisted sister, PISSED OFFDont be mad cause I did it right :D But you know your off the playing field here sweety.Keep up the carefree attitude sweety, see how far it gets you in your "family life" :-)

Ahh see she tried to be big people and you just carried it on.Why would ya do that you're about to be a mother.Disappointed.
Charlie, She took my 6yr relationship for her f*ck buddy.All i know is my baby was made with love not lust.However The smiley tongue and the wink indicates my tongue and cheek. This is a forum after all - I am told not to take it too seriously, so just believe that when it actually matters I know how to conduct my self in a respectful, dignified manner. Forum talk is just passing time and i will react depending on my mood :D I can controll my mouth, just the fingers speak for them selfs lol :D

Kurious is correct.You shouldn't be laying down with someone you don't mind being the other parent to your child *Pause*And you should accept that pregancy is a consequence of sexual intercourse.
oh right. then going by what u [Deleted as appropriate] are saying is that u shouldnt have sex until ur with someone u dont mind being the parent of ur child. can u say that every person u've slept with has been good parent material? for that matter how would u even know that individual would be a good parent?
I'm grown. Not 16, not 18, not 21, but a grown MAN. From a different era/generation to you no doubt.My Dad wasn't the type to stick his penis here, there and everywhere, and I was raised to believe whoever you lay down with, a consequence of that could be them being in your life FOREVER. Me (and my brother who is now 18) was raised not to bring home whores, not to f*ck in my parents house (if I want to do that go get a mortgage or rent a flat and do it there), and to make sure worst case scenario (or when we was old enough) that when we do bring a child into this world, the child and mother are looked after regardless of what happens. My ex/mother of my child is a good mother, and I knew that would be the case because I took the time to get to know her and her family.I'm sorry if this concept seems far fetched and unrealistic to you. Let's put it down to a difference of opinion, beliefs and even how we was raised/influenced. The reason 'Jeremy Kyle' type situations don't happen to me is because I make sensible decisions. To dismiss someone's opinion based on their own experience simply because YOU deem it unrealistic speaks more about your own character than mine.If you have a sensible response I look forward to hearing it.Regards.
  • Upvote 3

I always knew society would turn out like this.this topic is a classic example of how society has been corrupted by female stupidity based on what THEY are comfy with.the classic line that all men have heard from chicks "I WANNA FEEL YOU"now this is pretty much a standard line for a lot of women today since god knows how long. The same girls have now got older dressed better etc and found a major rationale to go bare back using all manor of female pseudo intellect which to me and most of men who have half a brain it just sounds like the regular hogwash that it is.its just another way to make excuses for being a baby mother and justifying a sad life style that most women today have brought of themselves.we told em to stop hoing it out and they didnt wanna listen now they are just links justifying going bare back and being a collective of cougars.mehone of the main reasons I want about five boys before I have a daughter such stupidity is clearly contagious is female circles.

• Upvote 2

Guest Yilmaz
I always knew society would turn out like this.this topic is a classic example of how society has been corrupted by female stupidity based on what THEY are comfy with.the classic line that all men have heard from chicks "I WANNA FEEL YOU"now this is pretty much a standard line for a lot of women today since god knows how long. The same girls have now got older dressed better etc and found a major rationale to go bare back using all manor of female pseudo intellect which to me and most of men who have half a brain it just sounds like the regular hogwash that it is.its just another way to make excuses for being a baby mother and justifying a sad life style that most women today have brought of themselves.we told em to stop hoing it out and they didnt wanna listen now they are just links justifying going bare back and being a collective of cougars.mehone of the main reasons I want about five boys before I have a daughter such stupidity is clearly contagious is female circles.

Guest M12 Part 2
i have 1 person that i am sleeping with if u must knowwe stopped sleeping with eachother few monthes back and i started going on lunch dates with some1elsei tried to sleep withthis man, he said no and then proposedi ran away now im back to sleeping with the 1st person again i have 1 person i am sleeping with
cos guys on here are gassed about you they will all come say "yeh yeh thats cool" "i wish more girls were real like you" but nah. This means your a bosh. i can tell by the mentality.
  • Upvote 2

Guest Intervention
Basically

i have 1 person that i am sleeping with if u must knowwe stopped sleeping with eachother few monthes back and i started going on lunch dates with some1elsei tried to sleep withthis man, he said no and then proposedi ran away now im back to sleeping with the 1st person again i have 1 person i am sleeping with
cos guys on here are gassed about you they will all come say "yeh yeh thats cool" "i wish more girls were real like you" but nah. This means your a bosh. i can tell by the mentality.
this