You & your partner

Phil Brooks

i have 1 person that i am sleeping with if u must knowwe stopped sleeping with eachother few monthes back and i started going on lunch dates with some1elsei tried to sleep withthis man, he said no and then proposedi ran away now im back to sleeping with the 1st person again i have 1 person i am sleeping with
cos guys on here are gassed about you they will all come say "yeh yeh thats cool" "i wish more girls were real like you" but nah. This means your a bosh. i can tell by the mentality.
the enlarge typing is what ENABLES women to feel comfortable with thisbut the quote is equatable to OVERLAPPING RELATIONSHIPSthis is how it happens and this is why there is NO SUCH THING AS A SINGLE WOMANNO SUCH THING if they aint in a PROPER wholistic relationship THIS is their scenario and this is why so many women are breeding kids and the fathers do not know if they are the real father.I no longer have a problem with this mentality i have a problem with men that dont see it and get caught in this web of stupidity and then think its other peoples fault other than their own.women like to fling down them sympathy shags them ones where they make the MAN feel guilty for just boning her and it works on nuff man truss me now most girl are hanging out for a sucker like "L" to do this to.

Guest M12 Part 2

I C/S Marlo tbhJust because you are lying to yourself with fancy words and elaborate justifications as to why you are jumping back and forward from man to man doesnt make you any better than sally down the road who will f*ck one man and then go bang another next day.you even said your self YOU TRIED TO f*ck THIS GUY AFTER A FEW DINNER DATES. he didnt try to f*ck you.So from the second you left man 1, you were already plotting to f*ck man 2. The thing that makes you believe in your head you're not a bosh is that you longed the process out with dinner dates and chats on the phone or whatever. Lying to yourself that you were building some new deep connection when in fact you just wanted another d*ck.

• Upvote 2

hey hey hey now u guys listen to me and i mean this in all sinceritymy consort is a very hardworking man and if he decides he wishes to tap a particular piece of arse (mine serving as tapped arse in question) from time to time with minimal liabilities and 100% guaruntee (of climax) then it is his god given right to indulge in just that, and i feel it would be criminal, just criminal of me to deny such rights to this well deserving entity+marlo good to see ur thorough and enthusiastic rendition of the vagina chronicals 8th edition 2010 limited series, there arnt a lot of men like u left in this cold, stagnant world, that is why i salute u because i know if anything, u did it for the children!

hey hey hey now u guys listen to me and i mean this in all sinceritymy consort is a very hardworking man and if he decides he wishes to tap a particular piece of arse (mine serving as tapped arse in question) from time to time with minimal liabilities and 100% guaruntee (of climax) then it is his god given right to indulge in just that, and i feel it would be criminal, just criminal of me to deny such rights to this well deserving entity+marlo good to see ur thorough and enthusiastic rendition of the vagina chronicals 8th edition 2010 limited series, there arnt a lot of men like u left in this cold, stagnant world, that is why i salute u because i know if anything, u did it for the children!
your deflecting with humour and wit which even I find funny but its not working.

i have 1 person that i am sleeping with if u must know we stopped sleeping with eachother few monthes back and i started going on lunch dates with some1elsei tried to sleep withthis man, he said no and then proposedi ran away now im back to sleeping with the 1st person again i have 1 person i am sleeping with
HE IS A p*ssy BEGGAR and USED to you being his f*ck piece and you have done it for so long hence why he has a problem with you forgetting your role which is a bang, sadly he clearly has not got enough stock to move on and not care cos if he was a don he would know that sooner or later you would be back girls like you ALWAYS come back, i mean what are ya REALLY gonna do but bang doe, linkage is what your life is and will be for life and he knows it just like any man with experience knows this is why girls like you cant stay single and jam ya always in something with SOMEONE overlap will always be an issue with people like you p*ssy begging and nice guy bars so he can EXTEND his time banging you no ya back to accepting ya happy banging more than one man oh please, from YOU and females like you this kind of word play is boring the major justification you come with is a fallacy like this, your still using these bars on vip?with mostly a male audience?in 2010?this shows what you really think of men on this forum because what you say on here reflects on what you think men on here will believe and to be honest a lot of men are stupid enough to lap this upbut its like YOU actually BELIEVE this. lol you was sleeping with 1 man for 2 weeks or something and think you can campaign that for your whole existence, we aint stupid kuriousits all very sad to me i have seen so many women today keep this up and they think this is normal, I have news for you its not and many boys dont know this either little boys have not had to experience to see through something like this even on vip men think this is okay but fortunately some do see through it.kurious im gonna tell you what ive told a few girls that gasits got to the stage where you are one of them girls that LOOK like a link you actually LOOK LIKE ONE.yes thats right f*ck pieces have a look and thats you. Our d*ck sees you and girls like you before our eyes do generally speaking. Now while I dont see nothing wrong with that because everyman at times needs a stop gap, typically you really need to stop speaking on things like your a woman of the future that man will respect when really your just a girl at the last chance saloon rolling with the mandem THINKING its because your some beacon of truth, your not ya just a girl that adds extra dimensions to the debate because your a chick and at times mandem get pissed of with each and sometimes need time away just to rant to a chick. (ya like tony sopranos shrink with less respect) your opinions lead young men into oblivion and its things like this why BOYS need to be warned about people like you. I wont allow my son to be taken in by sh*t like this.women like you are the kind of older woman people in my sons age group will be boning when they go college.imagine that im proximate to a woman that our sons could be moving too.sheeeesh mancalm down kurious seriously its not funny and its not acceptable.
LMFAO, this guy broke it down to her with tremendous accuracy, could av wrapped it up in less words though but props still

your deflecting with humour and wit which even I find funny but its not working.
:D whatever 'it' is it never worked though did it in all realitynot when i was 16, and not now at 21

I dont find this funny to be honest (why did THAT get your attention more than the truth?)a while ago I was criticized for my presence here due to age etc and when I think about it you were right I had to check myself I spent too much time debating with people on here but due to time on my hands today I thought I would come see whats going on and to be fair I expected better from some people who are the MOST vocal.the life your leading kurious is just gonna lead to more single motherhood and people like me and BOYS YOUNG BOYS AND GIRLS raised by people like you suffer due to your ignorance and lack of ability to REALLY raise a child in such poor conditions (yes these conditions are poor kurious very poor). People like you should not have kids AT ALL you end up leaving a generation of wayward children who have no knowledge of self and the older your getting your caring less about longevity and more about sexual and emotional needs.what is the real killer about this is that you are on some afro centric vibe from what im seeing yet what your keeping up is leading to the degradation of the black community as we once knew it and you think hiding behind FAKE afrocentric queen worship is gonna hide this.is this what you want for the future kurious? children raised like this?is this your concept of the future?from whoredom to feminism to afrocentricity and back to rollin with the mandem bunnin weed?just seeing where this all begins (the casual sex attitude your keeping up)seeing who enables it (the co signing men with no backbone & other loose trash females)you actually think this is healthy and normal when its not.most women that find themselves outnumbered with opinions greater than their own with facts that cant debunk without jokes and humour (like what your doing) usually fold and come with retared responses like "i agree with most of it""you make good points but""ya going on topic" (kaygee's response)anything but acknowledge ya own stupidity and THIS is the calibre of woman that raises children ALONE parenting with no accountability.people like you CHOOSE to be single mothers and to be honest you decided this years ago you just dont know it.i repeat this is not funny.

• Upvote 5

Uno what if someone wants to act a certain way thats their own business, im not gonna get a hot head or devote my time into trying to change the way they see life. You devalue alot of what you say by this whole hatred for females in general.The amount of bullshit ive heard on here about how people should only have sex if they are ready for a child or that contraception is bad etc.. Said by the same people who have casual sex but seem to feel its ok if they are on some sort of level. I dont agree with anyone bringing a child into the world through anything but a stable relationship, i could scream it from the mountain tops.. wont make a difference. People dont change they just try to justify themselves and their actions.

• Upvote 1

Uno what if someone wants to act a certain way thats their own business, im not gonna get a hot head or devote my time into trying to change the way they see life. You devalue alot of what you say by this whole hatred for females in general.
of course not you will just devote your time into telling the world how bad men are or co signing how there are no good men around and all manor of female driven crap which is the result of you not being checked on ya bullshit.more bullshit as this has nothing to do with hate and its clear that you and most women associate being told about yourself with hate which is another example of female stupidity and why so many have just turned out like kurious.men tell you ya going on stupid so then women say its because of haterolleyeswhat kind of stupidness is that? this is the kind of bullshit that only a woman who has no male with BACK BONE in her circle would say (that dont include links)and we wonder why we have so many baby motherskaygee dont go there with me cos most women that spend their time amoung a collective of men are usually just man stroking attention seekers thinking every man is here to co sign and stoke her ego.check yourself and save them responses for someone that is fooled by it.