World's Richest Teenager - C4 and C4 +1

2deal2

World's Richest Teenager - C4 and C4 +1, NOW

From Thailand to Russia, and Ohio to Dubai, Mark Dolan embarks on a quest to find the world's richest teenager and to discover if the silver-spoon life is really such a wonderful thing after all.

Mark travels to Ohio to meet17-year-old Lacey Myers. Lacey is the second daughter of self-made multi-millionaire businessman Marty, who lavishes his daughter with gifts. Lacey has a white Range Rover worth $80k and US Olympic athlete for a personal trainer. Like many other teens, she dreams of becoming a celebrity, for which she is being trained by her own personal acting coach.

Dad Marty encourages Lacey to aspire to make money herself and achieve the same success as he did. She's planning to go to college in New York where she will have to make do without the family's personal chef.

In Dubai, hotspot for the world's mega-rich, 17 year-old-Eilan may lead a playboy lifestyle, but his super rich father keeps a close eye on his spending. Dad has also set demanding goals for Eilan and his siblings, with Eilan earmarked to become a high-powered lawyer.

In Moscow Mark meet Russia's answer to Paris Hilton, fashion designer and teen idol Kira Plastinina. Kira's dad funds his daughter's own fashion brand, which has shown in Moscow, Rome and LA. Fans turn out in their hundreds to meet Kira, but Mark finds asking about her fortune a far trickier task then he had imagined.

Finally, in Bangkok, Mark meets the Chirathivats. Although the family is worth $3 billion, and daughter Pear is the wealthiest by far of all the teens Mark meets, she is also the least affected. Despite living in the penthouse of the family's own five-star hotel, Pear receives just £3 pocket money a day, which she must save if she wants to buy something. She is currently saving up to buy a sewing machine.

It is evident that Pear's father wants his daughter to eventually take her place on the board of the family corporation, and that her dalliance with a music career is viewed as not something to be taken seriously.

Could the gilded world of these super wealthy kids actually prove to be a caged existence?

i didnt watch the programme but i can imagine the type they would show. these kids must have sum luxurious lives and do things that other people can only dream of....

but at the same time i feel sorry for them being so sheltered from the real world of hard graft. when you get wrapped in a bubble like that you won't fully mature and understand what it means to earn and work or the value of things. they may never have to work or live in the "real world" but if they ever had to, they would break down and be f*cked.

but at the same time i feel sorry for them being so sheltered from the real world of hard graft. when you get wrapped in a bubble like that you won't fully mature and understand what it means to earn and work or the value of things. they may never have to work or live in the "real world" but if they ever had to, they would break down and be f*cked.

lol@ feeling sorry for them. i dont get how people talk like this cos they read and watch useless celebs who kill themselves and talk about their lives every day in OK mag

Many such kids grow up to run businesses, and get into the top companies in the world

they graft in their own way and dont need people's "pity" cos you know how survive on EMA

take for instance my bredrin working at a top law firm in london...

he says hes surrounded by multimillionaire's kids from all over the world

they work just as hard as he does..of course he has to work much harder cos no body knows his dad.

but he would be foolish to claim that they dont work hard. yes they may have never used an oyster card but being poor or working class is not a measure of knowing how to survive

• Upvote 1

lol@ feeling sorry for them. i dont get how people talk like this cos they read and watch useless celebs who kill themselves and talk about their lives every day in OK mag

Many such kids grow up to run businesses, and get into the top companies in the world

they graft in their own way and dont need people's "pity" cos you know how survive on EMA

they work just as hard as he does..of course he has to work much harder cos no body knows his dad.

but he would be foolish to claim that they dont work hard. yes they may have never used an oyster card but being poor or working class is not a measure of knowing how to survive

Guest Esquilax

1. Thats a cool story

2. His mum's gash would get paxxed and attaxxed

3. Guys too nice for Wall Street, can't see him doing 3 grams of charlie a day just to keep up, he'd get eaten alive

obviously i was talking about those who get things handed to them on a plate and dont have to work. of course there are rich people who work hard, i never made any sweeping generalisations so dunno why your reacting like i did. i was talking about those who are the richest and basically get given everything and dont work.

and who the f*ck reads OK or gets EMA? not me, so dont try and patronise me.

i never said you have to be poor or working class to know how to survive. infact i didnt say ANYTHING about survival. all i was talking about was the meaning of earning and understanding the value of things and to be able to actually appreciate them. knowing the value of money, rather then being spoilt and not appreciating what it takes to earn it. again im not making sweeping generalisations, but you cant deny that there are rich kids who live in those bubbles.

you know exactly what im talking about tbh, your just tryna be awkward.

obviously i was talking about those who get things handed to them on a plate and dont have to work. of course there are rich people who work hard, i never made any sweeping generalisations so dunno why your reacting like i did. i was talking about those who are the richest and basically get given everything and dont work.

and who the f*ck reads OK or gets EMA? not me, so dont try and patronise me.

i never said you have to be poor or working class to know how to survive. infact i didnt say ANYTHING about survival. all i was talking about was the meaning of earning and understanding the value of things and to be able to actually appreciate them. knowing the value of money, rather then being spoilt and not appreciating what it takes to earn it. again im not making sweeping generalisations, but you cant deny that there are rich kids who live in those bubbles.

you know exactly what im talking about tbh, your just tryna be awkward.

i know exactly what youre talkign about which is why i replied!!!!!!

why do pple use this statement alot? basically u wanted me to say what you wanted to hear innit?

rich kids live in bubbles, middle class kids live in bubbles, working class kids live in bubbles, and poor kids live in bubbles

there are "poor" kids who spend 95% of their salary to go out on a night to a club and pop champagne spending money they cant really afford. are they any better than the spoilt RICH kids you talk about ?

anyway it was a sh*t show so not gonna get into it anymore