Humanity showing what its all about

Heero Yuy

Guest Intervention

at least call the amberlamps and wait with him make sure he can breathe ok, try stem the bleeding or something

people are just heartless

in these kind of situations i always say what would u want to happen if it was you

pls tell me that's slang or was a jokehuh.gif

f*cked up situation but if I saw a homeless guy laying on the street I would just walk by him. I would just assume he has passed out.

With blood coming from his head?!

/

The way Americans treat their homeless people is disgusting. Never in my life have I seen that many elderly homeless people than when i was over there.

f*cked up situation but if I saw a homeless guy laying on the street I would just walk by him. I would just assume he has passed out.

/

The way Americans treat their homeless people is disgusting. Never in my life have I seen that many elderly homeless people than when i was over there.

Gassed

R.I.P

would rather not watch the video tho

/

many of them are war veterans as well SMH. this sh*t would never run over here

Hmm one time I seen a trampy looking guy lying motionless on a grassy bank

By shouting/nudging him (with my foot) I managed to discover he wasn't ill, just drunk, so I let him be.

Dunno how people can't care. I would have phoned an ambulance and most likely stayed with him.

Sickening how this guy does a good deed - as dies as a result. What he needed in return was minor compared to the good he had done.