Sign in to follow this  
SPEAK NO EVIL

quick question for religious/ spiritual people

weak as in weak.spiritually, mentally, physically.i.e. you're basically a good person but ur failure to live up to your responsibilities and commitments results in you doing the same amount of harm to ur people as if you were evil

imo.i think its a pointless question, because you can stop being either at any time. if your doing evil then you are morally/spiritually weak. but consciously causing harm is always a greater crime than inadvertently causing harm.

the question ur asking is bullshiteither you believ in god or dontif you dont ongukilluif u believ in god jus make sure ur following the truth and lol at christians telling me jesus died for their sinsu bunch of wankas

imo.i think its a pointless question, because you can stop being either at any time. if your doing evil then you are morally/spiritually weak. but consciously causing harm is always a greater crime than inadvertently causing harm.
Being weak mentally, spiritually or physically doesn't equate to being evil.

thread failed cos its a stupid question that doesnt make sense
which part of the following doesn't make sense to you?
if u could beA. fundamentally good but WEAKorB. fundamentally evil but strongwhich would u choose and why