Sign in to follow this  
Twister

This Saturday Night!

Because the other Shakedown Posts have gone off Topic I will remind youâââ¬Ã¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã¦..âââ¬ÃÅSHAKEDOWNâââ‰â¢ Returns This SATURDAY (22nd) @ Club DV8 old Kent rd.Cheap Entry B4 10.30, FREE DRINKS ALL NIGHT! DJâââ‰â¢SSmoovie & MC DT (Smoovieâââ‰â¢s Bday set)Danny Blaze & MC Versatile Cosmic & MC KIETwister (Hip-Hop & RnB)G-wizzNoodles All Djâââ‰â¢s & MCâââ‰â¢s 100% confirmed Info: 07732-876-882

cant wait till saturday its gonna be a BIG nite! make sure you's lot get down there this is a nite not 2 b missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know im there Twister! gonna be a big night!  8)
ill come and say ellolets hope the bar aint as rammed as last week ill have to end up buying a bottled champers again

Wont be coming - It's my mate's 21st and then i gotta go someone else's leaving work party afterwards! - And no it's not the new girl who's stolen my computer at work's leaving party biggrin.gif !

Wont be coming - It's my mate's 21st and then i gotta go someone else's leaving work party afterwards! - And no it's not the new girl who's stolen my computer at work's leaving party  biggrin.gif !
lol Were all waiting and hoping she buggers off rumble! u seem to be able to get on here sometimes though so it's all cool int it??

Kayla if im dwn again find me or i will find you and stick near me i got serve quicker than u culd say champayne trust. Dj rumble i am digusted but u gotta do wat u gotta do. and shame it aint that gurl who hogs the comp. xxx :wink: biggrin.gif

Wont be coming - It's my mate's 21st and then i gotta go someone else's leaving work party afterwards! - And no it's not the new girl who's stolen my computer at work's leaving party  biggrin.gif !
lol Were all waiting and hoping she buggers off rumble! u seem to be able to get on here sometimes though so it's all cool int it??
Yeah - every now and then she disappears upstairs or for s quick break/lunch, so i slip onto the comp! make about 3 posts and shes back!But she's been gone for a while this morning!

Your gonna miss out Saturday mate! Its gonna be a big night.... loads of fit girls in there
I married and shackled mate! i steer clear of fit girls!In fact - what are fit girls?? I didn't even know there was anyone good looking apart from my girlfriend - i thought she was the only one?!??