Gordon Brown has just dug his own grave

Steven

Game over for certain man. Some any old lady, spewing the same sh*t most of the English do gets called what she is will never be a bad person

He's pissed. I wouldn't be surprised if Sky stung him. He recklessly fell into the trap. Can you call it reckless? Whatever, he's over

• Upvote 1

what's the problem,

The problem?

He was just smiling to her face and as soon as he got into his car slagged her off.

Even though it is just human instinct the public expect more in a pm.

I'm a labour supporter by the way. He just manages to get himself into these situations.

LOL at thinking he's not just a human being. It's "Labour supporters" like you that help make him look like a knob by saying these things.

Hang your head in shame my son, hang it now.

Charlie

Do not talk to me like I am one of your young offenders that you can lecture.

I never lecture the kids.

You think I'm a knob that's ok. But I'm good at my job and lecturing people isn't part of it as far as I'm concerned.

what's the problem,

The problem?

He was just smiling to her face and as soon as he got into his car slagged her off.

I'm a labour supporter by the way. He just manages to get himself into these situations.

LOL at thinking he's not just a human being. It's "Labour supporters" like you that help make him look like a knob by saying these things.

Charlie

You think I'm a knob that's ok. But I'm good at my job and lecturing people isn't part of it as far as I'm concerned.

I never called you a knob dear.

I just told you to zip it.

Guest Intervention

Tax and crime are way too high, mindset of most British people is to leave completely selfish hedonistic lifestyle, the weather is past peak and the closest you could come to beautiful scenery is going to Scotland or Wales.

What's right with England?

I can''t actually disagree with this post.

Tax and crime are way too high, mindset of most British people is to leave completely selfish hedonistic lifestyle, the weather is past peak and the closest you could come to beautiful scenery is going to Scotland or Wales.

Errrm

how about 2 world wars and 1 world cup

mug

The mindset of most British people is to live a completely selfish hedonistic lifestyle? But dont we pay for a national health service? As opposed to a country like America where the majority of citizens prefer privatised healthcare as they believe the rich should prosper?

I agree with you on the weather. Good weather= good mood. The country would be a lot happier if we had a better climate but unfortunately that is not something we can control.

I disagree with you about beautiful scenery. There is a lot of beautiful scenery in England. Try the south west of England. Lots of beautiful places around the west country. Also the Lake District is one of the best places in the UK for scenery.

What is right in England? Many things. Largely the opportunities that living in Britain rewards you. I am an optimist that prefers to look at what we DO have instead of what we do not have. England specifically has a fair (although I'm sure many will disagree) society and despite what you may think, the government does take care of this country which cannot be said for every country.

I dont have time to sit here and go into what is good about England but there are many advantages that being English gives you.

However, I do agree with you regarding tax. The tax here is disgusting. I still wouldnt go as far as saying "f*ck England" though.

what's the problem,

The problem?

Charlie

I never called you a knob dear.

I just told you to zip it.

K soz.

Errrm

how about 2 world wars and 1 world cup

mug

beerdrinkPA0111_468x306.jpg

• Upvote 1

TBH - If Charlie does the job which she states she does, I'd imagine shes pretty proffessional & probably is good at her job, or I wouldn't imagine she'd still have one. Reputation is everything. Online she lets her hair down im guessing. I can relate to that.

I mean this as a compliment B)

• Upvote 1

TBH - If Charlie does the job which she states she does, I'd imagine shes pretty proffessional & probably is good at her job, or I wouldn't imagine she'd still have one. Reputation is everything. Online she lets her hair down im guessing. I can relate to that.

I mean this as a compliment B)

I know you do and it's 10000% true.

Nice one.

Hedonism I am talking about everyone even old men 'living for the weekend', binge drinking drug taking and promiscuous sex is all 'part of the fun' in a working class persons life in England it is accepted. People steal in many different forms, electricity, tv licence, friends with hookups at shops etc. Cocaine use is deemed OK in pretty much most white working class boozers you go into in London and in a lot of homes cannabis is just deemed acceptable.Promiscuity is abundant, women treating themselves like dirt. I dont agree with any of this and if you go into Europe you will find a lot of this isnt here and the crime rates are also a lot lower, low and high level.

welcome to planet earth

• Upvote 5