Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Moving to N17 tomorrow.

Bare hype guys, thats whats bad about it. People will probably try move to you until they regularly see your face and realize your from their bits.

lmaoMay God be with you.Its bless on Spurs match days, 'cause you don't see the goons though.

i find it helps to shout out "E-M-D" when in tottenham, everyone smiles at you....i jokeif you live there 4 time u still might get jacked, theres always different factors to it

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL
Not gonna lie though, im a little shook.I might intro myself to the neighbours. Start as I meant to carry on ey. What do these chololate face gangsters eat anyway, ill cook em something to say hi.

u man r gettin him scared lolif u can survive in nw u can survive anywhere imolol u aint inconspicous(sp?) tho. dont be suprised if sum1 tries u

Where abouts u movin too?
N17 LOL biggrin.gif And Tyred, ive never ever been moved to in my life. I could never get moved to. I suffer from a god complex aswell. Nar serious though, its cool. But I dunno, with my Vans and messenger bags, I could at least get a few sour looks.

as long as you walk on road shouting shanktown or mashtown your blessedwearing a MOB t shirt is always a good look too

as long as you walk on road shouting shanktown or mashtown your blessedwearing a MOB t shirt is always a good look too
HmmmMight PM Toney for them still. Safe Ice.

Tru stories.

if anyone asks wer ur from n ur not sure wat to say just say ur from 22nd sideif they think ur from der deyl say bless

Just Tottenham Hale(Underground/Overground).Overground = Northumberland Park, White Hart Lane, Bruce Grove.

Seven Sisters station's closer...then a 5-10 minutes walk, or a bus 2 stops.

Guest FaZe

seen, thats where my bro used to live.... always used to be nuff heads outside that sh*t.

Guest FaZe

im down n15 all next week, need to find summit to do durin the days.....