Vengeance

Skenghis Khan

Guest Esquilax

My thoughts are that I really like buns and thighs, but I also really like tits, however, on most occasions, the former two are rendered irrelevant if the bird has a manky face.

I think the face is really important

Guest Esquilax

brazilwomen1.jpg

I remember when Carpe had this bird in his sig, different pic though.

I really fell in love with her, she was so beautiful, and her gorgeous wobbly breasts flapping out in a public place hinted at a certain promiscuity which lead me to believe that if I tried, really tried, I could weasel my way into her undoubtedly heavenly panties, even just to sniff her, I'm sure, perfectly waxed mons pubis.

Alas, I never went, we never met, and I dont know where she is.

Sigh, someday.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

You know the first time I ever experienced an orgasm, I was sat downstairs in front of my TV, I think I had it on Laid Bare on Bravo, and some tall black man with grey Angel wings on was dealing with this white slore, anyway, I was sat there, with my legs crossed, right up close to the telly, with the volume on about 3 so no one could hear it in the house, my finger poised precariously on the "off" button, just in case. So I'm sitting there watching Crystal or whatever get slammed and suddenly, out of no where, something happened. A strong twinge, almost like an electric shock, surged through me. I got scared, turned off Laid Bare and went to bed.

True story that

You know the first time I ever experienced an orgasm, I was sat downstairs in front of my TV, I think I had it on Laid Bare on Bravo, and some tall black man with grey Angel wings on was dealing with this white slore, anyway, I was sat there, with my legs crossed, right up close to the telly, with the volume on about 3 so no one could hear it in the house, my finger poised precariously on the "off" button, just in case. So I'm sitting there watching Crystal or whatever get slammed and suddenly, out of no where, something happened. A strong twinge, almost like an electric shock, surged through me. I got scared, turned off Laid Bare and went to bed.

True story that

Is this sh*t really the best the vip2 youngers have to offer?!?!

90's yutes smh.

Guest Esquilax

I'm bringing the roads to vip2 in a totally new and unique way

You don't see it now, you'll appreciate it some day, maybe not you because you try to copulate with fridge freezers