Diarra Man United bound?

Gunner

Diarra welcomes United link

Real midfielder admits he is keen to find first-team football

Mahamadou Diarra admits he could leave Real Madrid in the summer, with Manchester United a possible destination.

Reports in Spain suggest the Mali international is on Sir Alex Ferguson's shopping list, as he looks to add extra bite to his midfield.

The Red Devils are also reported to be eyeing Diarra's namesake and Santiago Bernaebu team-mate Lassana Diarra.

However, it is believed the former Chelsea,Arsenal and Portsmouth enforcer would carry a hefty price tag while Mahamadou Diarra would be available for a fraction of the price.

The African ace is certainly open to the idea of a move to Old Trafford, with first-team opportunities having proven hard to come by at Real this season.

Flattered

"I am very flattered to be linked with a prestigious club like Manchester United," said Diarra.

"They are a top team and on a same level as Madrid. The Premier League is also the top league in the world, so let's wait and see.

"I am not playing a lot and at the end of the season I will discuss my situation with all parties and a decision will be taken.

"I want to play week in, week out like all top players."

Speculation in France suggests Paris St Germain are also tracking Diarra's availability, with the Ligue 1 outfit keen for him to replace the retiring Claude Makelele.

SKYSPORTS

As in i havent saw him on a football pitch for like 2 years

^_)

M. Diarra got injuerd a few times, L. Diarra came in and took his place in the team and his shirt number

/

We don't need them. What we really need is a CAM that can get +15 goals a season

^_)

M. Diarra got injuerd a few times, L. Diarra came in and took his place in the team and his shirt number

/

We don't need them. What we really need is a CAM that can get +15 goals a season

This talk always errs me.

Goals are bonuses for midfielders, never count on goals from midfield even if you have had CR

^_)

/

This talk always errs me.

Goals are bonuses for midfielders, never count on goals from midfield even if you have had CR

LOL

Go home.