Shavers for men

E.A.S.E

Want to get a new electric shaver for my partner, as I have heard him moaning about his old one for the last week or so.So I want to suprise him hense why im not asking his advice.So any recommendations would be greatfully recievedabout as much as I know is that he likes as close a shave as possible.

He can get shaving lumps.Hes blackThundaclap - he used to just get it done in the barbers but I knew he wasn't happy with the job the dude did last time and just wanted to do it him self (he goes through stages)
Small sheers if he doesn't want a real close shave.Decent ones for around £30. I brush my beard down, moretime that gets ingrowing hairs out too. After using sheers, hot flannel on beard area to open up the pores, pat dry with towel, razor bump solution.Black man using razors, any kind of razors will not end well.

He can get shaving lumps.Hes blackThundaclap - he used to just get it done in the barbers but I knew he wasn't happy with the job the dude did last time and just wanted to do it him self (he goes through stages)
Small sheers if he doesn't want a real close shave.Decent ones for around £30. I brush my beard down, moretime that gets ingrowing hairs out too. After using sheers, hot flannel on beard area to open up the pores, pat dry with towel, razor bump solution.Black man using razors, any kind of razors will not end well.
So would you recommend any brands in particular?Cause I realllllllly don't know what im doing here lol

2632.jpgWahl Sigma Professional ClipperDon't watch the white boy on the cover, my barbers uses it on brothers and I have it at home.
Decent ones for around £30 upwards. Before and after using, hot flannel around the area to open up the pores, pat dry with towel, razor bump solution.Black man using razors, any kind of razors will not end well.

do u mean clippers and dat or actuall razors i wanna start regularly shaving myself with razors but i never get razor bumps and i dn't wanna start now

No. Use a tiny pin just to break the skin so this allows liquid to release easier. (it wont hurt and it wont give you scars which occur when pressure breaks the skin)If theres nowhere for the liquid to come out from it just swells up and spreads across the skin.I wouldnt recommend this for all spots but those big angry ones that wont go away need this.

@ whoever asked me, DO NOT USE RAZOR BLADES. Use clippers, then follow what I put earlier.After a couple days of shaving when my hair started growing back my ex would have tweezers and pluck/pull out the ingrowing ones so i didn't get razor bumps, then apply the razor bump lotion.That's what razor bumps are. ingrowing hairs curling back in. Common with shaving when your hair grows back. that's why you use a hot flannel and leave it on for a few minutes, to open up your pores.