Young Jeezy Thread

Doug

He has a point though arent you the same guy who said 'you didnt like the hyper masculine 90's rap and was happy the game werent like that no more' or something along those lines?

LOL

I said that? Have you seen some of the concerts I said I go to, or some of the lyrics I've championed & music I've recommended.

I know what conversation you're talking about & what I said was, I'm happy that, that kind of rap wasn't dominant anymore because at that point, it became stagnant & no longer creative.

90's hardcore rap was creative.

Hardcore rap in since '04 has been utter sh*t. Major difference.

I've said it before, my fave kind of HH is boastful/hustler rap. Jay-Z, Clipse type of sh*t. When Jeezy dropped TM101, I considered him your run of the mill southern rapper & can admit, was biased in that sense.

Then I heard...

Say None.

Cool.

He takes effort to listen to imo

Can't just throw on his cd and vibe

C/S.

Literally took me YEARS to like Young Jeezy.

Totally disagree you're talkin like you can't just pop in 101 or 102 in the whip and just ride to the music

If anything he's very accessable, it's not like listening to TCQ and really having to go through the CD more than once to truely appreciate it

c/s

i'd say that jeezy is the best pick up & play rap artist on my ipod, his albums/mixtapes get the pure spins

simplistic lyrics plus banging beats, and just straight bangers

but i guess it's different for evry1 *shrugs*

He takes effort to listen to imo

Can't just throw on his cd and vibe

C/S.

Literally took me YEARS to like Young Jeezy.

Totally disagree you're talkin like you can't just pop in 101 or 102 in the whip and just ride to the music

If anything he's very accessable, it's not like listening to TCQ and really having to go through the CD more than once to truely appreciate it

c/s

i'd say that jeezy is the best pick up & play rap artist on my ipod, his albums/mixtapes get the pure spins

simplistic lyrics plus banging beats, and just straight bangers

Yup, him and Rick Ross are defo top pick up & play artists

Guest Triple XXX

dnt kno what u man are sayin hes hard to get into

loved his work from when he was in boyz n da hood man murded tracks on that first album

n i dont care what ANYONE says 101 is a f*ckin CLASSIC, as soon as the first track plays OH.... MY... GOD!

cnt f*ckin wait now for trap or die 2