How Much Worth Does Your One Vote Really Have?

Mame Biram Diouf

u get me

/

you still shud imo, peckham is a labour stronghold, no way is anything changing here, that thing says our voting power is 0.009 which is lowest ive seen on here. but im still gonna vote on principle, because i believe in it and i know that in other countries ppl risk their lives/walk for miles/queue for hours to vote. for me, all it takes is to pop round the corner and make a mark on a piece of paper and im done, why wudnt i vote?

Guest Lemons

The average UK voter has 3.85x more voting power than voters in Hackney North & Stoke Newington.

Voter power in Hackney North & Stoke Newington 0.067

Gutted.

Going to vote 4 times.

I can't say too much right now though.

In Wimbledon, one person does not really have one vote, they have the equivalent of 0.577 votes.

The power of voters in this constituency is based on the probability of the seat changing hands and its size.

While you might think that every vote counts equally, where you live in the UK has a huge effect on your power to influence the election.

How does Wimbledon compare?

Voters in Wimbledon have 2.28x more voting power than the UK average.

In Tottenham, one person does not really have one vote, they have the equivalent of 0.012 votes.

Tottenham ranks #617 out of 650 constituencies in the Voter Power Index.

The average UK voter has 20x more voting power than voters in Tottenham.

Constituency marginality

Ultra safe

Constituency size

-3.22%

This constituency is smaller than average, which means a voter here is more likely to affect the national result.

Number of voters: 66,229

Average constituency: 68,433

42% of votes discarded

lol its funny cos he takes a more serious tone with that then with any of the shows he has done with gangs and wars :lol:

politics don't really suit him, but i suppose he is a iconical face in this country and labour know that so their exploiting it.

conservatives gonna come with pat and peggy next lol