Jordans

NiNES.

I been saying for a while now englands doing wayyyy too much

cringeworthy

americans are laughing at england right now like comedy seriously, especially that "road rap" bullshit

ppl need to realise england will never be america

/vent

jordans isnt hype.

its only cos so many are getting retro'ed now that ur seeing em in some goons feet u think its hype.

them 6s sinceres friend had is decent.

them hybrid ones are f*ck*ng dog awful and i hate when some anyguys rocking them and think theyre the dogs bollocks. talk about jordans, pffftttt

• Upvote 3

jordans isnt hype.

its only cos so many are getting retro'ed now that ur seeing em in some goons feet u think its hype.

them 6s sinceres friend had is decent.

them hybrid ones are f*ck*ng dog awful and i hate when some anyguys rocking them and think theyre the dogs bollocks. talk about jordans, pffftttt

I think Jordans are just as much hype to Sneaker heads as they are to 'goons' but for different reasons.

For me the history behind the shoes doesn't over ride the fact that almost every pair are fugly.

Guest Intervention

FFS

I have 1 pair of all black Jordans

Swear to god

if this is the next f*ck*ng stupid fad to sweep this country, like vans, and chequered shirts

sdks djkfjsf

sf

s[pfs

f

i swear uk will always be in americas shadow when it comes to fashion

truies, lagunas, ralph etcccc

All those brands are of American establishment so I don't quite know where you were going with that.

Jordan's were never my thing, had a pair of III's in year 6 and wore them to death. Never catch me in a pair now.

I dont really follow the numerals too tuff. But, I got the six rings patent leather white.. Its the last one I owned.

Alot of the jordans in the last 5 years have been sheg to be honest

The best jordans were about in the late 90s early 00s

I am not an hardcore follower, but if I see some decent ones I will cop.

with jordans, you have those who appreciate the crep for what it is,then,you have those cornballs who just buy any edition to say their crep game is hard.

sincere acts like the later to me.

Guest WAVESURFER

i swear uk will always be in americas shadow when it comes to fashion

truies, lagunas, ralph etcccc

All those brands are of American establishment so I don't quite know where you were going with that.

Jordan's were never my thing, had a pair of III's in year 6 and wore them to death. Never catch me in a pair now.

OH FFS WHO LET THIS f*ck*ng ARSEHOLE BACK ON THE FORUM?