CHRIS MOYLES

Thizz

I f*ck*ng hate this guy! I remember when everyone was first going on about how funny he was and I was told he was a prick to callers etc. and used to slag everything off. Now he clearly has too much money he's all f*ck*ng happy and all he does is talk about himself with these long drawn out stories that go nowhere! I swear on his morning show you will always always always find out what he had for dinner the night before. WHO f*ck*ng CARES!?

Will be years before they finally get him off the radio though and there's nothing else on from 9am-10am in the mornings.

• Upvote 1

chris moyles is scretly racist its obvious

fat disgrace

him horne and corden

noel coward wateva his name is

they are the cancers of our society

vermin

sarah cox

that jo wiley woman

smug self satisfied losers...

Can't see this myself but I'm open to the idea if you can provide any sort of reasonable explanation.

f*ck*ng HATE this bitch! She has got to be officially the most patronising bitch on the planet! Every time I hear her show I'm switiching! She talks to people like they're 6 years old it's f*ck*ng offensive! WHY THE f*ck IS THIS BITCH ON THE RADIO!? When they have her cover for Scott Mills I have to drive home in silence.