Money Talks

NiNES.

what the f*ck? quote me on where you have ever seen me say that, i said they bought the shop and changed it to a kebab shop, nothing about taking over, you have deliberately misinterpreted that comment to try and bandwagon.

If you want to talk about double standards just take a look back at some of your own posts

what the f*ck? quote me on where you have ever seen me say that, i said they bought the shop and changed it to a kebab shop, nothing about taking over, you have deliberately misinterpreted that comment to try and bandwagon.

If you want to talk about double standards just take a look back at some of your own posts

is that how it is.. "oh but you say worseee stuff so that makes me alright"

everyone on here knows I say racist stuff, its not a ting.

I dont go around painting myself like some sort of saint when im really nothing more than a benefit scrounging racist single mum

dont say it again without the stani tho innit.

/

srsly cant stand hearing these things from n e 1, whatever race they are and whatever race their hating on.

its all about love in 010 family.

See this was sort of what was said last time, and i did actually apologise if anyone was offended because round here where i live people (including pakistanis ;) ) dont actually take offence to that word, so to me and anyone else ive ever come across where i live all it is is an abbreviation. I have never used it in an intentional derogatory fashion.

Certain d*ckheads chose to only highlight that one sentence to try and take the piss though, hence the whole thing being brought up again.

is that how it is.. "oh but you say worseee stuff so that makes me alright"

everyone on here knows I say racist stuff, its not a ting.

I dont go around painting myself like some sort of saint when im really nothing more than a benefit scrounging racist single mum

lol you really are a f*ck*ng idiot

queen bee we do get what your saying

but at the end of the day we all know white people cannot get away with saying things like paki nigga etc etc in any context unless that is your ethnic origin

just one of those unwritten rules...

tbh you're all a bunch of ignorant double-standardy pricks, that 'bud bud ding ding' thread every post had paki dropped casually

So either allow the racial slurs period or don't act like you got sand in your vag when it's dropped at your expense

I don't condone but I also don't give a sh*t either

• Upvote 5

dont say it again without the stani tho innit.

/

srsly cant stand hearing these things from n e 1, whatever race they are and whatever race their hating on.

its all about love in 010 family.

See this was sort of what was said last time, and i did actually apologise if anyone was offended because round here where i live people (including pakistanis ;) ) dont actually take offence to that word, so to me and anyone else ive ever come across where i live all it is is an abbreviation.

lmao where do u live?

wasnt aware there was anywhere in this country where asians find the term 'paki' affectionate.

• Upvote 1