Scorned Women..

abc123

One day I wanna grow up to be cool and have a harem of black hoes like Sultan Joe :D
be cool now, or u wont get to grow up.
:D /Is lahi tryna indirect yeah?aight say nay
huh?if your comin brighton next year young man holla at mei dont do internet indirects lol
aight fam thats what i like to hear but if i think it i read any more indirects you might find yourself at the bottom of the brighton pier jah know
  • Upvote 1

too much lol beggin tbhforum lost it
I have to 100% this. Realest Talk that's been dropped on here for a while. This forum used to be a great place for discussion, now its turned into a high school circus of cool kids tryin to bully others and try and get c/s's lols and pos. Its quite sad really
Wait.One minute, it became too serious & 'adult'.Now, we're on the humour/casual ting & people still bitching?Fookin' ell.
I dont agree with what real talk droppedJust to confirmThink there needs to be less gif and image lol seeking stillBeing funny>>>>using imagesIMO
5mcvv9.gifN/H

Guest Triple XXX

this is my ex right nowits been goin on for about a yeari just ignore her though, shes proper gone to female friends (not even links) sayin shes my girl etc n they should back offif she didnt live a while away i would have written off her face by notn its her fault we broke up aswell