What you doing this weekend?

Frank.

Wondered why i didnt see one of his homo "what you doing this weekend" topics, now i f*ckin know.

The Observer, Sunday 2 May 2010

A growing number of Britons are answering the call to jihad in Somalia and joining the ranks of militants linked to al-Qaida ahead of an American-backed drive next month to strengthen the country's army.

Sources say that the influx, which includes Britons of Pakistani origin, is heading to the Horn of Africa as the US tries to shore up Somalia's government in the face of a broadening Islamist insurgency.

Warnings have been sounded about British-based groups offering funding and expertise to individuals seeking to travel to Somalia to fight alongside al-Shabab, the militia aligned with al-Qaida's global campaign.

US State Department sources said yesterday that it had noted an influx of "foreign fighters" arriving in Somalia to swell the ranks of al-Shabab. Popular routes from Britain to Somalia involve Kenya or Djibouti, the small republic that borders Somalia on its north west. One western official said some flights to the republic had, at one stage, been dubbed the "Djibouti express" because on occasion so many young Britons were on board. The precise scale of the exodus is unclear, but "scores" of British fighters are known to have travelled to Somalia.

www.guardian.co.uk/wor...insurgency

f*ckin scum execute them on the spot imho.

• Upvote 3

bwoy

the us is gna get a run for its money fighting in somali land

its lose lose

so but wait, the americans are tryin to 'strengthen' the somali army

but theres all these insurgents/militants from britain goin to fight against that

something isnt right

plus the links to alqaida

/

in other terrorist news

car bomb in timesquare

The bomb, which failed to detonate, was left in a sport utility vehicle close to a Broadway theatre where a production of The Lion King was showing.

It contained three propane tanks, fireworks, two five gallon gasoline containers, two clocks with batteries, electrical wires and a 4ft by 2ft metal box.

dark green Nissan Pathfinder with tinted windows was parked near the junction of 45th Street and Broadway.

The location is also adjacent to the Viacom building, fuelling speculation that it might be linked to the company's controversial South Park cartoon which recently depicted Prophet Muhammad in a bear suit.

It was abandoned with its engine running and hazard lights flashing. A T-shirt vendor, who was a Vietnam veteran, alerted police when he noticed smoke coming out of it.

A mounted police officer examined the vehicle and saw white smoke billowing inside. He also smelled gunpowder.

Police hurriedly evacuated thousands of tourists and theatre-goers, including women in evening gowns, from the area on Broadway’s busiest night of the week.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7667392/Times-Square-car-bomb-could-have-been-very-deadly-says-Bloomberg.html

i dunno sum of them man are different, they live in caves, build ak47s with their bare hands and have no interest in anything the west has to offer (talking bout the talibans here) you cant conquer ppl like that and you cant kill them all either.

/

i knew somalia wud be the next flashpoint in this f*ckery from when the mentioned them after the nigerian guy didnt blow up a plane, dont know how they still push this alqaida talk, so f*ckin boog.

i dunno sum of them man are different, they live in caves, build ak47s with their bare hands and have no interest in anything the west has to offer (talking bout the talibans here) you cant conquer ppl like that and you cant kill them all either.

/

i knew somalia wud be the next flashpoint in this f*ckery from when the mentioned them after the nigerian guy didnt blow up a plane, dont know how they still push this alqaida talk, so f*ckin boog.

i hear that, but its all tied in together, obviously not as the way the media portray it, but yeah.

And Eskay how can you come to the conclusion of me being homo for hating ur scummy heritage?

/

i hear that, but its all tied in together, obviously not as the way the media portray it, but yeah.

And Eskay how can you come to the conclusion of me being homo for hating ur scummy heritage?

Conclusion being you come into every single thread I make with the same old insult what do your expect to achieve, you're a bum with no life. and if you hate my roots then do something don't f*ckin tell me online behind a computer go outside and campaign or go fight one instead of the same ole repeitive boring cliche sh*t you mutter daily

Guest Esquilax

..... Anyway

It's been an intimate relations/ xbox bank holiday, and I've enjoyed every minute of it

_________>>>>> Monday (Tuesday substitute) morning meeting

Used to be interesting, now it's just laem