Eurovox Man Dem, Swift, DST ect...

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Guest El Padrino

I'm going sat when sh*t hits the fan purely on the HD channels and the large increase in channels on the satelites.

That KV solution ain't worth the money to me coz that's my dish sourced & installed as my Dreambox can deal with interchangeable tuners.

Guest Triple XXX

ite, ive cancelled my sky HD order before the installation date

so card sharing

talk to me

i want every singl edetail im lookin to get the equipment within the next 2-3 weeks

Guest El Padrino

someone at leasdt give me a card sharing site

You know most of these so called sites will charge you a fee for connection onto their server right?

http://www.wizardsatellite.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5_21

Dish packs above any good? Looking at the 1.0m motorised dishes mainly.

When everyone says internet connection is needed, you mean direct connection to modem/router via ethernet? Or can you connect wirelessly? I'm thinking of connecting receiver via homeplug or something!

You cool Lurch?

For wireless I believe a modification of some sort is needed, shouldn't be too hard and it has been done before..

A 1m dish should be good, anything about 80 is recommended.

Can't advise on dish makes/brands tho as I'm not too deep into that field...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Triple XXX

i really do not get this card sharing thing

whats the spiderbox HD9000 sayin? it says it has PVR functions, but does that mean itll show the EPG n i can record my programs when needed or will it jus be a recording wen its on ting

also this whole sim ting is twistin my head

can i jus get this, connect it to my modem (or do i need to connect to my PC?) and get the motorised dish n be cool?

also does the dish have to be plugged in?

Guest El Padrino

Any one looking to get a SPIDERBOX can get the full ting here.. BOX, DISH, MOTOR...

http://www.sat-shop.co.uk/Package-Deals-SpiderBox-Package-Deals/c86_90/index.html

Dave, if it has PVR but the box is not DUAL tuners it means that you can only record what you're watching. What SIM ting you talkin about?

Yes the dish has to be mounted, configured properly and connected to the receiver. Then receiver is connected to internet via Router.

/

Think I've lost Sky1, MUTV and maybe some others.. Just about to reset the Dreambox and see what's good. But I'm hoping it will keep till after WC at least.

Guest Triple XXX

Any one looking to get a SPIDERBOX can get the full ting here.. BOX, DISH, MOTOR...

http://www.sat-shop.co.uk/Package-Deals-SpiderBox-Package-Deals/c86_90/index.html

Dave, if it has PVR but the box is not DUAL tuners it means that you can only record what you're watching. What SIM ting you talkin about?

Yes the dish has to be mounted, configured properly and connected to the receiver. Then receiver is connected to internet via Router.

/

Think I've lost Sky1, MUTV and maybe some others.. Just about to reset the Dreambox and see what's good. But I'm hoping it will keep till after WC at least.

safe for that link up managed to get someone to help me

im gettin a vu+ duo box and 1m motorised dish this week, it has a twin tuner,

no hard drive doe but thats minor i can jus use my one

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...