Boydem doing 'random' stop and searches

Mr.Skeng

man is quite well known in Colindale so the feds will stop and search me as often as they can.

But to you guys who are less well known in your ends, do you still get stop and searched a lot?

Do you think its feds being on a bate racist ting, or do you trust their integrity that theyre just doing their job. Also do you think the way you present yourself like the garms u wear has anything to do with how often they stop and search u?

• Upvote 1

its ridiculous and makes people feel like sh*t,

but you can understand why it happens, its not straight forward racism, its racial profiling - they're not stopping you because they don't like black people, they're stopping you because they're under the impression that a black person is more likely to have a knife on them

i'd never been stopped n searched until I was rolling with my friends, most of the group were black, half wearing new eras

its ridiculous and makes people feel like sh*t,

but you can understand why it happens, its not straight forward racism, its racial profiling - they're not stopping you because they don't like black people, they're stopping you because they're under the impression that a black person is more likely to have a knife on them

i'd never been stopped n searched until I was rolling with my friends, most of the group were black, half wearing new eras

yeah g.

its waste how they will just say its a random stop and search though when its just bate racial profiling.

i get stopped and searched alot, depends on what im wearing tho i think.

the worst is being pulled over randomly and having ur time wasted, or if u got a girl with u, and they talk to u like ur sum c*nt.

yeah cuz its f*ck*ng long when ure in your car and they waste your time searching your whip.

If you're dressed what is DEEMED appropriately and carry yourself CORRECTLY this isn't an issue.

I remember having a conversation with Mike Kane and he said the police stop and search what you would class as the 'Stereotype' and I agree.

Now if you fit into that stereotype I feel sorry for you.

the stereotypes the police have are completely arbitrary imo.

ur right in some ways, ive never rlly been bothered on foot when ive been dressed well, ive mostly been searched on the way to the gym (wearing tracksuit)

in a car its different tho, a young man driving something nice thru the bits can expect to get pulled now and again.

if ur not into anything just know ur rights and be cool, if ur bookie then the police r ur adversary and thats the life u lead.

@ Don Sosa, please refer back to when I said how you carry yourself.

@ Thunderous, police also do random checks on cars (run plates thru), moretime for them if the car is nice and the guy is young it happens. I'm not saying it's not f*cked how some people get labelled, but I'd say 9 times out of 10 it's how people carry themselves and fit this stereotype they have.

Moretime we don't help ourselves do we? Dons on here should be the last ones complaining, since there's so many road man on here... :rolleyes:

@ sagat maybe not.

it is what it is, im a young man in an area with a high crime rate, i understand the police may be interested in me, im rlly not in the position to complain. if i felt the police were only on me because of race or religion i might feel different.

my main complaint is with their attitude when they do their thing. They can be as disrespectful and rude as they want, yet i am automatically obliged to treat them with respect.

i remember one incident i was pulled over, i was dropping a girl back home after a date, and the officer just decided to try and humiliate me infront of this girl. obv i try and keep composure and dignity because im parring myself if i lose my cool. it just put sour element in what was otherwise a nice evening.

Badge numbers, and knowing someone who is a fed who will be kind enough to tell you what station that badge number is in reference to, go directly there with your complaint..

I don't care if I'm stopped or searched, it's never happened to me, only when my friends have and I've been the passenger, the usual questions, but once when my friend was being stopped I made a quick call and found out what station they was from, asked for names, they was rude in their reply and said they don't have to give names (which is true) and gave their badge numbers.

When I said their badge numbers mean they're from Wandsworth station and I'm going down their personally they was VEX.

So I agree, I don't mind them doing their job, but when they try violate, take badge numbers. Do not tolerate that.

Police stopping people isn't always a race thing, its usually down to social demographics, gender, age and class. There are plenty of "white" areas across the UK where the figures for stop-&-search amongst young white males is high. Obviously within areas like Brixton/Peckham/Woolwich the majority of people stopped will be young black males due to them being mainly black areas.

Example - In 2008, Cumbria police stopped 7,908 white people. Only 21 black people were stopped.

*checks Cumbria black population*

Ok, I've just been told there are 22 black people in Cumbria.

• Upvote 1

I remember when I had just passed

was driving with my boy, bare loud music hooded up trying to attract police only because we know everything was legal and cool haha

they stopped me, said I had no insurance/MOT and the car was registered to somebody in duhram

Why even bother lying, I produced my insurance card, which states that I have a valid indate insurance policy, so they tell me I need to ring my insurance company to confirm that the "necessary paperwork" has gone through correctly

lying d*ckheads lol

However, even times when I was not provoking the search, I have been stopped and searched in my car

Never on road though, I have had police randomly speak to me though

• Upvote 1