Boydem doing 'random' stop and searches

Mr.Skeng

been stopped alot of times usually wearing jeans/jacket, once i was hooded up and all the feds could see was my palms(driving slowly behind me) they stopped me and dropped,

"well we see a hooded white male fitting ur description walking about with a knife"

"im not white..."

he gets all flustered

"er well we can only see ur hands turn around and put your hands on the bonnet"

two feds go down all my sh*t emptying out on the bonnet, infont of my yard so everyone can see me lol i have weed in my back jean pocket but the guy llowed me it so i guess there were after a knife

another time i got stopped twice in one journey home from the shops tellin me cctv seen a guy with my description waving a knife about lol more bullshit such a violation but nothing you can do

Guest TimeBomb

Police stopping people isn't always a race thing, its usually down to social demographics, gender, age and class. There are plenty of "white" areas across the UK where the figures for stop-&-search amongst young white males is high. Obviously within areas like Brixton/Peckham/Woolwich the majority of people stopped will be young black males due to them being mainly black areas.

Example - In 2008, Cumbria police stopped 7,908 white people. Only 21 black people were stopped.

*checks Cumbria black population*

Ok, I've just been told there are 22 black people in Cumbria.

yea this is true. In ladbroke grove if you're moroccan looking you'll get stopped on a regular basis, i know from experience.

never been stopped, but i dont dress like a hood rat and have no reason to get stop searched.

lol @ this stupid and ignorant comment

truss

how so?

i've lived in black areas and white areas and have never been stopped.

it blatantly has something to do with how you come across and how you dress.

what makes a suit and tie more acceptable, by whose standards, its disgraceful

as i said before, stop a young person in jeans and crep might lift a q of weed off of them

stop someone in a suit and tie, u may lift some coke off of them

what are ur priorities here and ur motivations, u cant say its not racism it is racial profiling, what is racism?

allow everyone having to dress corporate just to not get harassed, on some matrix sh*t

• Upvote 6

Guest Esquilax

as i said before, stop a young person in jeans and crep might lift a q of weed off of them

what are ur priorities here and ur motivations, u cant say its not racism it is racial profiling, what is racism?

allow everyone having to dress corporate just to not get harassed, on some matrix sh*t

You wont stop a breah in a suit in Streatham and find coke will you

City boys go on like that in the city

I think a lot of it is down to whatever area you're in, as has been said before, up north all the scraggy white kids must ge searched all the time

As for Titan's provocation of the stp n search... just why? Why?

I think a lot of it is down to whatever area you're in, as has been said before, up north all the scraggy white kids must ge searched all the time

You could stop someone in a suit anywhere and find coke on them 2bh, its not just a city thing

Guest Esquilax

You could stop someone in a suit anywhere and find coke on them 2bh, its not just a city thing

Yes, but we're talking about liklihood of finding things based on the location you're at