Arshavin "You know recently i been saying Arsenal are shit.. Gael Clichy agrees with me now"

Guest M12

Guest M12 Part 2

Arsenal midfield ace Andrey Arshavin has declared he and Gael Clichy will be moving to Barcelona.

The Russia international is quoted in the People insisting both he and fullback Clichy will be moving to the Nou Camp in the summer.

Arshavin, said: "I am going to Barcelona in the summer.

"I have always dreamed about going to Spain and playing for the best team in the world.

''They were unsure about me when I was playing in Russia but I have shown them that I'm the real deal and I know they are ready to talk to me.

"I want to play for the top team and be trying to win every competition, I don't think you can rate one better than the other, it is all about winning. I want to play for them and that is never going to change.

"I know Gael Clichy would love to play out there as well, and he would work well in their team.

"It would be tough trying to compete with Xavi and Iniesta but that is the competition I want, I don't want to walk into a team."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/arsenal-star-arshavin-clichy-and-i-will-join-barcelona-813111

Guest M12 Part 2

Tribalfootball

Seen

He's already dismissed all these paper talk

they are direct quotes and if you look tribal aint the only site they're on

He would probably keel over 5 mins into the first training session, the fitness levels Guardiola expects of his players are plain to see in the way the team works to regain possession.

With the way Arsenal play football, this is what THEY should be doing. And considering the teams in the Prem I see no reason why they shouldn't.

*Continues playing FM2010*