FAO: All current and future parents. It's EMOSH

Guest El Padrino

Guest Lemons

The way I would f*ck her sh*t up...

Call her up, pretend we're going out and need to her to look after the kid, THEN STAB HER TO DEATH.

• Upvote 1

I havent watched but by god almighty if any bitch fk like that tried that with my boy i swearidbe on ipp im guessing minimum 30year cause a bitch like that would be unrecognisable....torture would be the lpeasent beggining sick f*ck*ng scumbag she aint human that a parasitic crime to everything living....cut out the hoes womb without anetheastic allow bich to survive and just generally have fun seeing her writhing in agony with differering torture methods eachday .........

child abusers make me f*ck*ng sick

Guest El Padrino

How many current parents on here have their child in nursery or have a nanny who is not family.

At what age did your child join the nursery or have the nanny look after your child?

LOLWHAT? :o

LOL @ calling the police

I would kidnap her and f*ck*ng abuse her everyday for 18 years til the son is old enough to do his ting to her then set her on fire and walk to prison.

Everybody thinks/says this but it's clearly not true.

Cases of vigilanteism are pretty rare.

LOL @ calling the police

Exactly. I haven't even watched the video, not going to either after seeing all the comments, but anyone who ever harmed my child would regret ever being born, i would happily do time for anyone who dared to lay a finger on my little girl, i say that with the upmost confidence.

/

@ el padrino - my daughter is in nursery at the moment, she has been there since last september and will be leaving to start school this september. I would never leave my child with a nanny, i know when you take them to nursery they are with 'strangers' but something about leaving my child with someone i dont know all day, one on one, doesnt sit right with me

Guest Malcolm Tucker

LOL @ calling the police

Exactly. I haven't even watched the video, not going to either after seeing all the comments, but anyone who ever harmed my child would regret ever being born, i would happily do time for anyone who dared to lay a finger on my little girl, i say that with the upmost confidence.

/

so you would let your daughter grow up without her mother for a bit of physical revenge.

seen.

LOL @ calling the police

/

so you would let your daughter grow up without her mother for a bit of physical revenge.

seen.

LMAO missed that comment

what a donut

clueless in life